RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

On Anderstorp I just did a 1:35 flat in a Caterham 320 without a setup and a not particularly clean lap. My laptimes in a WTCC car are around 1:37.4 so I would hardly call the 320 balanced for that track. It will be harder round Falkenberg as there are less straights but I would be surprised to not see it win both races.

Sir you have forgotten the BONUS CARS! They wil not be revealed till later this week!

i got an idea to make the race a bit more evened up
the higher rank you are the more weight u have 2 carry so like for every 10 people you are ahead of the lowest ranked guy [if it was me itll be 307] so if you wer 297 you would have 2kg 287 would be 4 kg and so on untill max weight, if that happenes then the highest ranked gets most weight and lowest ranked loses weight?
that a good idea? :confused:

That was some intense Racing.!!

Had a bad superpole , so had to start from 17th position.
i still didnt know if i was going to make a stop, so had race fuel with me , and just go
lot of paints were exchanged on track , so i could slip by lot of guys that were going wide.
almost half way the race is saw lot of people in front going into pit, so i checked my tyres , and they seems still oke!
so i made a gamble , not pitting, struggled a lot , but had a nice defending line :)
in the end had to let some people pass, good pressure results in making errors :)

finished 6th! from 17 to 6 ,thats how i like my races to be !

thanks to RD , Hugo , for making this event possible !
cya next time

Pfff this race was awesome!

Qualifications: 1st with my new PB.

Race: I did a very good start but when i see the incident in my mirror, i believed first that i closed the door, i lost a little my concentration and i missed my next braking point (i'm totally stupid). Damn i have not the habit to start 1st :( and it's a lot of pressure!
After i missed again the same braking point and i pushed Adam Vaughan into the sand. I'm very sorry mate, i was surprised because you brake earlier than me here, it's totally my fault. I lost a lot of positions, but i raised Adam and my team mate Luc Mangas, and we made a great chase! Luc was impossible to pass, damn! We exchanged some position with Adam and few minutes later, Adam collide Luc. It was the moment for me to pass them (luckily).
I raised Jakob de Boer few time later and it was really difficult to pass him. I tried some action but i only can pass him under a mistake (luckily again :) ).
I raised my team mate Gaëtan Legastelois after that, and same! We have done a good chase and i was able to pass him under a mistake (....).

I think i have made a very good pit strategy, but at the end, when i have seen Andreas at only 2s behind me, i was a litlle afraid to lost my 3rd position. It was very short to finish on the podium, but i'm very happy.

Grats to Ludo and Hugo for 1st and 2nd.

Thank Hugo for the event, it was very fun!

Had i know that most made no stop this race ! :tongue:

After the crashes and spin in the beginning (got already a tap first corner) i tried to come back from 12th position. All the time i thought one stop should be required but after 40 min i was sure "They make no stop, ****" :wink:. After the stop i was behind Chris on eight. Before the stop he was the first one and it takes some time to pass him, but it was already too late. 17 min to go and 20sec behind Ludovic. Finished only on P4 with 10 sec from the leader, then my PC crashed. :bomb:
In the end was not far away from podium but two second from Gregory my table broke down and had to put it back, and that in the cornering second sector wich result in 1sec fall down. So also podium gone. i was :mad: :wink:.
I say "only" because i was so much faster. And without the crashing + the traffic first stint i would say 1 stop with two times soft tyres was the faster way. But before the race i don´t notice that a no stopper is possible :rolleyes: so i´m punk´d from you. So much more annoying that the start went wrong.

Well done podium, nice driven. :doublethumb:

GREAT RACE

quali no good 2.03 but along the race I do 2sec. less 2.01.7 and Im happy for this my PB:).
Race what say 30 laps in battle with mate Kurt:good: many attempts to overtake and BIG FUN .

Congratulation to Podium and all guy for this intense race. C U on track

Thanks Hugo and RD for this event:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back