Alright when was that again.....?

The moment you've been waiting for.
Opportunity to see if someone else can shine.

Opportunity for 3 drivers, Bottas, Max and the replacement driver.

I think it will be Stoffel.

Either way am sure you won't want to miss the next race.

3fo32e.jpg

Voted Nico!

So COVID-19 hits Hamilton only day after the Grosjean crash and horrible flames, believes who wants to, I don't.

Lewis does not have new contract and it seems his career will be ends this season. Sunday accident was too much for him, thougth. Let's see.

Nico vote here.

You're delusional if you think Lewis is scared after Romains crash, he's not, he's said so himself.
Secondly, you must not pay attention to how Lewis' contracts / extensions work. They're publicly made after the season's been completed.

A) Lewis is never leaving Merc and B) Lewis has said he wants to still be driving when the new cars arrive in 2022.

So no, Sundays accident wasn't and never was "to much for him".

Nicccoo HULLKENNNBERGG !!!!!

Yeah I know I'm gonna make this joke every time Nico is mention somewhere ;)

The layout is a joke......but it might be fun to watch who knows :roflmao:

Lewis is just 35 so many years left before he retires.....when you break records like him you don't wanna stop.....

Yeah I know your point but it was his own fault, like if I jumped off the roof. Please notice also that the race had only been driven 500 meters when he cut straight in front of another driver when the speed was already 250 km/h, not so smart move from Romain. When he leaves this circus we no longer see his silly movements, it wasn't the first time for him but hope so the last.
Not arguing, but I had a look at his onboard and what changes perspective of this is that Grosjean actually looked into his right mirror before/while pulling to the right.
It was very unlucky that kvyat was completely in his blind spot.
Grosjean had a good exit and overtook kvyat just a moment before so he probably thought he'd be past and his right side were clear.

I don't wanna know what he thought when he felt that frontwheel in his rear and now pointing towards the wall...

These 2 facts combined make his "mistake" way less open for criticism.

However I think he should stop racing high speed openwheelers...

I kinda like him outside of the cockpit!
But Barcelona + this one show that he shouldn't stretch his luck too far :redface::O_o:

Last edited:
With drivers and constructors championship title secured, it will be good if they can give Gutierrez a chance to "test" the car in a race.

I think whoever is chosen will be kept at bay by Mercedes. Should a substitute win by mistake, Lewis would be discredited for his every success. To be clear, I think he deserves all his achievements, but it must be recognized that the car is superior to all the others and by a lot. Already with Russell I would not be surprised at a good result (if not a victory)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 41 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.9%