F1 Half Term Report: Rate the Grid - Kevin Magnussen

Yeah, if you wanna spin...
Not to mention it's not Magnussen's right to force anyone to brake for him, luckly the stewards also see it this way.

Hulkenberg's race was already ruined by the Renault mechanics, to me it's just another display of shitty Magnussen behaviour (of which there are many examples).
It's cute that you assume i'm attached to Hulkenberg, since you are very obviously blind in love with that also ran in a Haas, the guy who got booted out of Mclaren and lost his Renault seat to Hulkenberg.

Yeah idiocy annoys me what can i say, here and everywhere, you talk like you are a reality show fanatic.

Oh and suck my balls honey!!!
Lol you get offended by anything. What's your problem with having a down to earth conversation? Now you're just trying to throw insults at me for no apparent reason. Mate, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Also you want to get the facts right. Magnussen was offered a seat at Renault, which he turned down.

Last edited:
Lol you get offended by anything. What's your problem with having a down to earth conversation? Now you're just trying to throw insults at me for no apparent reason. Mate, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Also you want to get the facts right. Magnussen was offered a seat at Renault, which he turned down.
Is saying dirty driving is exciting and generate good interviews(you said that over and over) having a down to earth conversation? because in my book it's moronical entertainment for people who like reality TV ****.

I watch F1 for good (clean) battles, not some dirty asshole throwing someone out because he doesn't like being overtaken around the outside.

You obviously went for more than a little bit of irony on your previous post, and now you are crying about the response you get in return, i thought you would appreciate someone using the same manners as your idol.

A 1 year gap filler contract, they couldn't find anybody else who didn't have a contract already... that's why they ended up with Palmer.
Better luck next time, maybe the 3rd generation Magnussen will actually be talented and not scum who is heading nowhere.

Is saying dirty driving is exciting and generate good interviews(you said that over and over) having a down to earth conversation? because in my book it's moronical entertainment for people who like reality TV ****.

I watch F1 for good (clean) battles, not some dirty asshole throwing someone out because he doesn't like being overtaken around the outside.

You obviously went for more than a little bit of irony on your previous post, and now you are crying about the response you get in return, i thought you would appreciate someone using the same manners as your idol.

A 1 year gap filler contract, they couldn't find anybody else who didn't have a contract already... that's why they ended up with Palmer.
Better luck next time, maybe the 3rd generation Magnussen will actually be talented and not scum who is heading nowhere.
I rest my case with that response of yours. Good talk.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%