F1 Half Term Report: Rate the Grid - Daniel Ricciardo

He is losing the qualifying battle against his teammate atm but last year he won. Last year he almost always managed to sqeeze out something extra in Q3 compared to his teammate. Is he performing less this year or his teammate better? Maybe a bit of both? Races have been solid and scored 5 podiums in a row and one win, which is very good. But if you aks me to give some examples of exceptional driving this year, I would not be able to give you an answer. Score, a well deserved 8.

Hope he leaves RB next year. He is ahead of max and the team bosses are all day talking about how good is max and about Ric doing one mistake in one turn...don't like that.

Ric is good.

Really hope to see him in a good ride next year and...:
Vettel - Ric in Ferrari
Alo - Bottas in merc
Sainz - Max Redbull
Ocon - Stroll force India
Vandoorme - Perez mclaren

7.5, voted 8. Still an awful, simdad-tier wheel to wheel racer who's massively aided by the current ridiculous stewarding standards.

I dont get what you mean, he is known to be one of the best wheel to wheel racers in the grid, aggressive but always fair, rarely ever causing incidents. Only over the line one I can think of is his dive on Kimi in Monaco 2015 but that's Monaco for you. What awful wheel to wheel incidents are you talking about?

Like I said, I'm a fan but really... for the shoey segment, I propose these penalties:
- He's alone drink from his shoe - 3 place penalty for next race;
- He makes other drivers drink from his shoe - 10 place penalty;
- He makes post-race host to drink from shoe - 20 place penalty and
- He makes other drivers AND host drink from his shoe - 50 place penalty! :devilish:
:D

Really hope to see him in a good ride next year and...:
Vettel - Ric in Ferrari
Alo - Bottas in merc
Sainz - Max Redbull
Ocon - Stroll force India
Vandoorme - Perez mclaren
And where's Hamilton in your fantasy world ?
Retired or in Sauber ? Can't tell which option is more funny thou. :D
He's not Rosberg you know...

Last edited:
A solid 8, bordering 9. Lacks a little qually pace compared to Verstappen, but has better race craft. Stuck in no mans land (5th and 6th usually) after Redbull faucked up their windtunnel (and subsequently the car's aero). Would love to see a repeat with him in a Ferrari beating Vettel, getting Vettel all childish again.

You all can say whatever bullshxt you like but he is the most successful driver without a winning car. Therefore he is the best driver in the grid! No question about it.

You all can say whatever bullshxt you like but he is the most successful driver without a winning car. Therefore he is the best driver in the grid! No question about it.
ok ok calm down mate, he's very good
read what i wrote about him page 1 :

Monstro

Ratings:
+37
a great guy, a gentleman, great skill, one of the best "overtaker" (can we say that, is it english?) of the past two decades.
for me not at the same level of vettel or Alonso, or his teammate Verstappen.
this guy always have very fast teammate, and he always did very good job against Vettel or Verstappen
wish him the best.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can see that i have nothing against him,he is just not the best driver on the grid, that is all i've said.
he's no better than Alonso for exemple, so no need to get angry
he's no better than Verstappen to begin with ,so it's no need to go further than this
u can cry a river, it doesn't change the reality

Have a nice day

Last edited:
ok ok calm down mate, he's very good
read what i wrote about him page 1 :

Monstro

Ratings:
+37
a great guy, a gentleman, great skill, one of the best "overtaker" (can we say that, is it english?) of the past two decades.
for me not at the same level of vettel or Alonso, or his teammate Verstappen.
this guy always have very fast teammate, and he always did very good job against Vettel or Verstappen
wish him the best.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can see that i have nothing against him,he is just not the best driver on the grid, that is all i've said.
he's no better than Alonso for exemple, so no need to get angry
he's no better than Verstappen to begin with ,so it's no need to go further than this
u can cry a river, it doesn't change the reality

Have a nice day
You clearly no nothing about F1 so don't come back at me saying I am wrong again. Ricciardo is the best period.

You clearly no nothing about F1 so don't come back at me saying I am wrong again. Ricciardo is the best period.
you're wrong again, he's not :D
i mean...clearly not....really.

Have a nice day pal

edit: i'm now asking myself if Ricciardo really deserve a Red Bull sit.
what do you think Mr threat ?
can we say that he does not have the level to even compete with the flying Dutch ? :)
i think we can
Is Ricciardo a full joke, and the most overrated driver of all time, as it seems now ?
time will tell :whistling:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%