Well, isnt it really just the 2019 car with the 2018 livery?
No, this is a new Haas car and not last year's car. Some things that stand out are new front wing, new nose, new air box, new rear wing, and I think new bargeboards and turning vanes.

But, like others have said, some of these things are very close to or the same as the 2019 Ferrari

of course it is. you wont see an actual 2020 design until the pre season testing
However, I'm sure this is their actual design of 2020 considering this is nothing like Haas 2019 at all. If this is not a new car then... my joke will be real (Haas using a Ferrari car to show their new livery) because this car is 99% similar to a Ferrari 2019;))

Why do Haas use an old Ferrari car (SF90) to reveal their new livery...
They ca not do that. They have a Ferrari Engine but can not use airo. Sauber got in trouble for using a Ferrari chassis back when the car was blue. From a distance all cars look more or less the same. Close up though its a different story.

Like last year, alright.
2021 F1 should be good - not a whole lot of interest in it this year.
The new 2021 airo looks good and may solve problems. (Look at how many years we have spent fixing the problem drafting at least 20) Budget cap looks good but hard to police the big teams with. (I see money under the Ferrari table)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 123 13.7%