Alright when was that again.....?

Well after seeing Mazepin race in F2 today I can safely say that a spoiled, untalented russian race car driver with loads of daddy money results in a lethal combination that will kill someone someday. Haas, if you can only exist in F1 because of money from idiots like that, I'd rather not see you in F1 at all.

Sorry for the rant, but **** I hate paydrivers.

So you're not a motorsport at all ? High end motorsport from its very beginning was a play thing for the very richest. Always has been always will be.
Find another sport if you want equal opportunities .

Ignorant comment really. If I wanted equalty I could watch litterally any other motorsport than F1, but thats not the damn point.
The point is that filthy rich brats, who hasnt even worked for the money, is taking over from drivers who actually deserve to be there. But the biggest point is the teams willing to sell their soul just to stay alive. I'd rather the teams just fold and force rich people like Mazepin senior to start his own team, like others in the past.

Ignorant comment really. If I wanted equalty I could watch litterally any other motorsport than F1, but thats not the damn point.
The point is that filthy rich brats, who hasnt even worked for the money, is taking over from drivers who actually deserve to be there. But the biggest point is the teams willing to sell their soul just to stay alive. I'd rather the teams just fold and force rich people like Mazepin senior to start his own team, like others in the past.

They always did , F1 is their game and we get to watch . To them that's all the 'fans' are , onlookers .

This is from a YouTube comments section so...yea big rumor...but allegedly people close to Perez in Mexico have also said he signed with Red Bull as early as October. Marko said they'll announce before Christmas, so less than one week away I guess...hopefully the rumor is true.

Tsunoda is confirmed in AT
Making sure that car works from start of season should be RB's focus. When car worked (in AD) Albon wasn't in nowhere land. He was exactly where I would expect Perez to be compared to Max. So leave drivers and focus on car.

I would say it's quite possible to do both things (car in working order for 2021 and hire a stronger driver). Regardless of overall car performance, if both cars are equal (i.e. no faults in car #2), then Albon is not pulling the most out of the car, plus Perez needing a drive is a rare opportunity to get experience, lots of skill and large financial backing in one package (I know Max is quite possibly his generation's fastest driver, but Albon consistently finishing so far behind him is still suspect).

In the category of rumours/gossips --> this was posted on reliable social media Twitter by the brother of Sergio.
;)

1608193238617.png

I would say it's quite possible to do both things (car in working order for 2021 and hire a stronger driver). Regardless of overall car performance, if both cars are equal (i.e. no faults in car #2), then Albon is not pulling the most out of the car, plus Perez needing a drive is a rare opportunity to get experience, lots of skill and large financial backing in one package (I know Max is quite possibly his generation's fastest driver, but Albon consistently finishing so far behind him is still suspect).
If, it is always if. I agree mostly.:thumbsup: But how I am looking at this is:
1) From team perspective I wouldn't want driver that had "experience" as with year with Ocon or Button
2) Experience? They don't need that, they have driver that has only what, 3 seasons less than Perez.
3) 2013 McLaren was :poop:, and I don't think any of drivers got most out of it. If any did I would say Button before Perez. So same as Albon if car is bad to drive Perez will be very far from Max.

All this, in personal opinion of course. :)

@Jan Larsen , I have to agree with @Jim Layee here. That is how it is and always was in F1. From my point: as a young kid I watched F1 racing. While growing up I learned that doesn't exist and it is mostly politics and money. Sadly at the moment, I am not interested in politics.

Off-topic... Funny thing this year: while watching only 24h Nord, 24h Daytona, 24h Spa, 6h Nurburgring, 12h Bathurst I realized I watched racing for much less weekends compared to when I watched F1. But in hours I watched it was much more. :roflmao:

On-topic... I didn't know Mazepin's story, just that he wasn't slow in F2. But I am one of rare ones who hopes Haas would keep one of their drivers and get one rookie.

Yess thats maybe a bit of a motion to take perez also besides he is a quick driver possible sponsor deals.

Amg was not going to give rbr a engine.
I could not see ferrari would give rbr a engine 2.. it would be too painfull if rbr ends up second in the championship powered by a ferrari engine.

So only renault would be a real option.
If rbr cant get there engine working or some other reasons why they would need a other engine.

And cant see aston martin would also sponsor rbr.

Perez is the only real option for rbr.
Money/sponsor deals and hopefully a faster driver then albon

Last edited:
Merc not giving engine to RB is for me one of examples of "actions speaks louder than words". They are all about: "we go step further", "we improved here", "we are now better in parts they were better before". And then they don't want to give engine to RB. Although, there could be a part where Merc engine is designed to work best with long wheel base. That could be the reason Merc went with those monsters. And with RB going other way it could be a reason for not wanting to change their philosophy.

A lot of people in this World have serious issues.
It is really annoying to witness people continually becoming upset at a message asking for simple decency.
Should anybody have to point out racism, fairness or any such thing in this day and age? NO ...and yet here we are.
Why are people getting mad with the message, to the point of being mad at the messenger?
It is idiotic.
Use that same energy to advance the core principals responsible for driving the message instead.
Do good...not because you think somebody is watching
Do it because it is the right thing to do.
Its not complicated.

A lot of people in this World have serious issues.
It is really annoying to witness people continually becoming upset at a message asking for simple decency.
Should anybody have to point out racism, fairness or any such thing in this day and age? NO ...and yet here we are.
Why are people getting mad with the message, to the point of being mad at the messenger?
It is idiotic.
Use that same energy to advance the core principals responsible for driving the message instead.
Do good...not because you think somebody is watching
Do it because it is the right thing to do.
Its not complicated.
I'm not sure who is getting mad at the message. I think most people think the message is great. Considering the resources that the F1 community has, I think they could do more than messaging.

Albon is a good driver. Jes just teamed up with Max who is verry quick. And he cant keep up. Albon is still developing as a driver and needs to go quicker if he wants a top seat. Or he will leave F1 or fall to middle of the pack team.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back