Alright when was that again.....?

Time for the FIA to launch superlicences for women... or even a woman series... like in Science, and other relative male dominated sports/job... if women can be astronauts/Fighter pilots, they can be F1 driver... we have to close the gender war...

A women series already exists. It's called W Series and 2019 was a big year for it. You seem to lowkey have a problem with women in motorsport, otherwise you would know this.

A women series already exists. It's called W Series and 2019 was a big year for it. You seem to lowkey have a problem with women in motorsport, otherwise you would know this.

I admit I do not follow anything other than F1 at the moment... but thanks to you I will find more information about it... I do not have a problem with women in motorsport, all the contrary, I would like to see mixed championship where women would have the same chance to compete in genderless F1 championship... Like I said, if women can be fighter pilots or Astronauts, they surely can compete in equal term with men... if only FIA gives them a chance or a path more than few rare publicity stunts. In this regard, FIA is still a very patriarchal organization.

if only FIA gives them a chance or a path more than few rare publicity stunts. In this regard, FIA is still a very patriarchal organization.

Lol dude, 5 minutes ago you didn't even know about W Series. Now your claiming "FIA is still a very patriarchal organization". Dude, W Series is supported by FIA.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Last edited:
Haas F1 team have this week announced their 2021 driver lineup of Mick Schumacher and Nikita Mazepin.
  • It was announced towards the end of November that current drivers Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen would be leaving the American outift.
  • On Tuesday morning they confirmed that one seat would be filled by Russian driver, Nikita Mazepin who sits 3rd in the Formula 2 standings.
  • Today the team announced that leader of the F2 category and title favourite, Mick Schumacher would fill the remaining seat with the team.
This week Haas ended weeks of speculation over their 2021 lineup, having announced last month that they would field an all new lineup. The rookie pairing are both enjoying very strong campaigns in the Formula 2 feeder category, with Schumacher leading the series and Mazepin placed third having won two races.

Schumacher and Mazepin, both 21 years of age have signed "multi-year agreements" with Haas F1 after impressing this season. Their Team Principal, Gunther Steiner was very complimentary of both signings in his announcements:

“I’m delighted that Nikita Mazepin will be driving for Haas F1 Team next season,” stated Guenther Steiner, Team Principal of Haas F1 Team.
“Nikita has underlined his credentials in Formula 2 this year with a brace of victories and a handful of podiums in what’s been a strong sophomore season for him. He’s developed into a mature racer moving up through the junior ranks – notably most recently in the GP3 Series, where he finished runner-up in 2018, and obviously in Formula 2 over the past two seasons."
“I’m very pleased that we’re able to confirm Mick Schumacher in our driver lineup for next season and I look forward to welcoming him into the team,” stated Guenther Steiner, Team Principal of Haas F1 Team.
“The Formula 2 Championship has long served as a proving ground for talent to showcase their credentials and this year’s field has undoubtedly been one of the most competitive in recent seasons. Mick has won races, collected podiums and excelled against some pretty exceptional talent in 2020."
Mazepin.jpg

Nikita Mazepin's single seater career started in Formula Renault 2.0, completing two seasons before a stint in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship, which led to his participation in the GP3 Series in 2018.

Mazepin finished the 2018 GP3 season as runner-up to the late Anthoine Hubert, before graduating to Formula 2 in 2019. His two race wins and consistent performances this season have moved him up into 3rd in the championship, behind Ferrari junior, Callum Ilott and his teammate of next season. The Russian commented on his promotion to Formula One:

“Becoming a Formula 1 driver is a lifelong dream come true for me.
"I really appreciate the trust being put in me by Gene Haas, Guenther Steiner, and the whole of the team. They’re giving a young driver an opportunity and I thank them for that.
"I’m looking forward to starting our relationship together, both on and off the track, and I’m naturally keen to continue to demonstrate my abilities after a strong Formula 2 season."

Schumacher.jpg

Mick Schumacher, son of seven-time world champion, Michael Schumacher began his single-seater career in 2015 with his participation in German Formula 4. He went on to win the European Formula 3 championship in 2018 with an impressive eight victories.

The Ferrari junior driver made his F1 debut during a test at Bahrain, driving for both Ferrari and Alfa Romeo. Schumacher had the following to say about his confirmation as a Haas driver:

“The prospect of being on the Formula 1 grid next year makes me incredibly happy and I’m simply speechless.
“I would like to thank Haas F1 Team, Scuderia Ferrari and the Ferrari Driver Academy for placing their trust in me. I also want to acknowledge and extend my love to my parents – I know that I owe them everything. I have always believed that I would realize my dream of Formula 1.
"A huge thank you must also go to all the great motorsport fans out there who have supported me throughout my career. I will give it my all, as I always do, and I look forward to going on this journey together with Haas F1 and them.”
The announcements by Haas mean that only three seats are left unfilled for 2021. Mercedes, Red Bull and AlphaTauri each have one seat available as we head into the penultimate race weekend of the current season.

It is widely expected that Mercedes will retain Lewis Hamilton, although contract talks have supposedly not started as yet.

Meanwhile it looks likely that Max Verstappen's teammate at Red Bull will either be Alexander Albon, who currently has the seat, or Sergio Perez who is currently without a drive for next season, despite commanding 5th in the championship having missed a race through illness.

Finally, AlphaTauri are yet to announce whether they will continue with Daniil Kvyat, or offer a chance to Red Bull junior Yuki Tsunoda. As we head into the last couple of races of this season, there is still plenty of time for silly season drama.

Cover.jpg

Last edited:
When was the last time a woman competed in F1? my point exactly...

To answer your question: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_Formula_One_drivers

To answer why: It's simple numbers and looking at where society is/was for the last 70 years (same with POC in Formula 1). In case you missed it: It was acceptable to be openly discriminatory against women and people of color for many things, especially during the first 20 - 30 years of F1's existence. That's not totally the case now, and women can surely climb the ranks now more than ever, but the talent and MONEY has to be there, and until then it's a numbers game like anything else (more men in the market than women). If they have Hamilton/Verstappen level of pace then that will help greatly, but we all know money is what really makes things happen in F1.

Having said that, Jamie Chadwick I think is very capable from what I've seen, she just doesn't have the Superlicense points yet to be offered a drive (currently at 10). Especially considering she placed 4th in Asia F3, between 3rd place Nikita Mazepin (who's at Haas next year) and 5th place Pietro Fittipaldi (who's driving for Haas on Sunday)...but then again, based purely on stats, Leclerc's little brother Arthur is seriously outdriving her in the same car and team in this year's Euro F3 (he could win the whole thing this weekend and get 25 points on his license), so who knows.

Anyways, off topic, moving on.

I would have picked a more experienced driver to partner Schumacher. Haas looks a lot more like Williams now. If Williams keep improving, Haas could be relegated to the bottom of the constructors standings.

Mazepin is not that bad for a pay driver, he was very good in fact last weekend. Not the most likable fellow, however, and I definitely won't be rooting for the guy.

Last edited:
Personally I'd have preferred to see Ilott (who I think is superb) and Schumacher team up, and play the Ferrari juniors off of one another. That being said Mazepin was very impressive in Bahrain and I thought his racing with Schumacher was excellent. Looking forward to seeing them next year.

To answer your question: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_Formula_One_drivers

To answer why: It's simple numbers and looking at where society is/was for the last 70 years (same with POC in Formula 1). In case you missed it: It was acceptable to be openly discriminatory against women and people of color for many things, especially during the first 20 - 30 years of F1's existence. That's not totally the case now, and women can surely climb the ranks now more than ever, but the talent and MONEY has to be there, and until then it's a numbers game like anything else (more men in the market than women). If they have Hamilton/Verstappen level of pace then that will help greatly, but we all know money is what really makes things happen in F1.

Having said that, Jamie Chadwick I think is very capable from what I've seen, she just doesn't have the Superlicense points yet to be offered a drive (currently at 10). Especially considering she placed 4th in Asia F3, between 3rd place Nikita Mazepin (who's at Haas next year) and 5th place Pietro Fittipaldi (who's driving for Haas on Sunday)...but then again, based purely on stats, Leclerc's little brother Arthur is seriously outdriving her in the same car and team in this year's Euro F3 (he could win the whole thing this weekend and get 25 points on his license), so who knows.

Anyways, off topic, moving on.

Now this what happens when you fact check before posting. Live n learn people, live and learn.

I had to edit because I didn't spell check before posting ... ooops !.

Last edited:
Last time I saw one of these stupid mistakes, it was with vettel... when he went off track then back on track (at monza?) and collided with 2 cars... these mirrors has to be updgraded.. and FYI I have no bias concerning Romain, he is too often a reckless driver...

So why do i have a 'Big bias against Grosjean' (According to you) when i state that he is a reckless driver and you have 'No bias concerning Romain, He is too often a reckless driver...' ? I think thats cleared that up! :roflmao: Cheers.

Last edited:
You need big b for this move, and Steiner proves he is not scared of challenge. They got 1st and 3rd driver from very equal grid of F2, since they have nothing to lose. They need to change the way of thinking about the car and maybe those two that are not "corrupted" by F1 world yet can bring that, as someone already said, spark they need. Plus they are keeping strong connection to Ferrari with Schumacher and they are getting financial injection with Mazepin. Win-win, and a reason for m to come back to F1 next season. To bad there is no more teams, I like this year's F2 lineup and would prefer more of them there, but I'll live with this. :roflmao:

P.S. Is "big b" okay for forum post since it's not whole word? :unsure:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%