Alright when was that again.....?

I find it a lack of education at least in Canada. European georgraphy is not taught in North America. Maybe it is to contriverisal or what ever. I have gone in to the process of teaching myself American history usualy by American films. The problem is in England the scotish Northern Irish and welsh used to be cast as 2nd class citizens. And subject to un pleasant sterio types so the term UK (United kindom) makes us bound as one as we work together. But Scotland has a goverment and i beleive over time the UK will fall apart. As the Queen looses control of UK and other parts of the world. As evrey body wants to be indipendent these days and the Royal family can not provide the help they used to.

I guess they've really struggled this year, and the car hasn't been great. Decent drivers on their day.

As for replacements, anyone's guess but hopefully the king Maldonardo will return - great entertainment :thumbsup:
Maybe Russell will have a seat, if the reports about him leaving Williams transpire.

Last edited:
After watching qualifying for the Portuguesse GP i saw a collision into turn 1 between Lance stroll and Max Verstappen. I dont know what the outcome of it was besides Lance Stolls car sliding into gravel. And a debate as to weather or not Lance stroll saw Max. Or vice versa.
With big screen TVs and over head camera angles we are blessed with ability to see way more than any driver. The driver sits so low down in the car and can not have the full panoramic HD expirence as we do. As a fan it easy to play the blame game as we have sutch a good perspective of what happened.

To explain this i have a pic taken from RF2 of me driving the night race at Bahrain in the Red Bull Honda of Max Verstapen. This will show you what a driver sees. Notice i have a one monitor setup so i cant see mirrors. I doubt you can see mutch in there any way.

I have always said put a go pro in the cockpit in drivers line of vision and see what the driver sees on a lap. The on doard camperas do not do this view any justice as a fan we want to see more.

Attachments

• 20201027132539_1.jpg
    20201027132539_1.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 74
Article made by a SJW, same guy who wrote an article on how merc could improve diversity in F1. Dude who wrote that is just pathetic.
So you supportive on him using a "retard" and "mongol" words for people around him, every once in a while ?
And his comment on all that was another total fiasco:
When asked about the offensive nature of the language he'd used post-clash with Stroll, Verstappen replied that it was "not my problem"
:alien:

Last edited:
Article made by a SJW, same guy who wrote an article on how merc could improve diversity in F1. Dude who wrote that is just pathetic.

He might be an SJW, but he's got a point. Why does someone using racial slurs during a sim racing Twitch stream get fired and to do service, meanwhile Max's slurs broadcasted to millions of people have no consequences? Strange world we are living in.

He might be an SJW, but he's got a point. Why does someone using racial slurs during a sim racing Twitch stream get fired and to do service, meanwhile Max's slurs broadcasted to millions of people have no consequences? Strange world we are living in.
Those who fired someone on twitch are on the wrong. Bunch of snowflakes, SJW patrol are cancer.

So you supportive on him using a "retard" and "mongol" words for people around him, every once in a while ?
When asked about the offensive nature of the language he'd used post-clash with Stroll, Verstappen replied that it was "not my problem"
And I agree with Verstappen, not his problem that snowflakes got offended.

Last edited:

Are these the same journalists who talk **** about Albon to Albon's face on every press conference how he is not worth the seat at RedBull and should be replaced?

Those who fired someone on twitch are on the wrong. Bunch of snowflakes, SJW patrol are cancer.
And I agree with Verstappen, not his problem that snowflakes got offended.
Really ? :alien: You're really into snowflakes I see :rolleyes:
Well why not choosing that as a new nikname, I see you looking for better one.
I don't have anything against Max, he's really fast driver but as a human being... he's pretty low by probably all accounts. Guess he just got a bad education or something. And I know for to be a successful in F1 you have to be a little arrogant but this is really beyond a good taste...
Are these the same journalists who talk **** about Albon to Albon's face on every press conference how he is not worth the seat at RedBull and should be replaced?
Don't know. Are they ? And how's that relevant to this case ?
Anyways...
Although a nice person, I'm starting to have that same feel that Alex doesn't fully deserve it.
Especially since that p*ick Max said that it doesn't matter who'll come as his team mate. Wish Hulk or Sergio come ang kick his little arrogant *ss :thumbsup:

It has been confirmed that Pierre Gasly will remain at AlphaTauri for the 2021 season.
  • Pierre Gasly will continue to race for Scuderia AlphaTauri next season.
  • The 24-year-old took his first victory in a shock result at AlphaTauri's home Grand Prix at Monza.
  • The Faenza-based team are yet to announce the identity of the Frenchman's teammate for the 2021 season.
Scuderia AlphaTauri announced today that they would be retaining race-winner, Pierre Gasly for next season. The Frenchman has reached new highs since his return to the Red Bull sister team halfway through the 2019 season.

Gasly.jpg

Team Principal, Franz Tost expressed how pleased he was that Gasly would be continuing with them in 2021:

“I’m delighted that Pierre will remain with us for the 2021 season. He has been part of the Red Bull driver pool for many years and I hope he will remain in the Red Bull family for many seasons ahead.
"Since he came back to the team last year, he consistently showed extremely good performances achieving two podiums, with a second place in Brazil in 2019 and a win at the team’s home race at this year’s Italian Grand Prix.
"Pierre has proven to be highly competitive also thanks to his great race craft, extracting the car’s potential at every race and giving valuable feedback to his engineers. He is mentally very strong, he is always motivated and when he sets a goal he gives it his all to achieve it. I’m looking forward to extending this cooperation and having a successful 2021 season together.”
After the formal announcement was made, Pierre took to social media to express his excitement about continuing with the team, teasing that "the best is yet to come."

There is no question that Gasly has been one of the shining stars of 2020, and while his shock race win at Monza was very special indeed, his consistency and racecraft throughout this season has been impeccable. The relationship with the team unsurprisingly appears to be very strong, which the Frenchman alluded to while sharing his delight at continuing with the team:

“This year is going very well, and we are on track to have our most successful season in the team’s history. I feel we have a very strong relationship, we have managed to take every opportunity that’s come our way, the best one at the Italian Grand Prix.
"Winning my first Formula 1 race in Monza was a very special moment for me, and it was made extra sweet to deliver a second win in the team’s history, so I’m very proud of that.”

It is of course a team that he knows very well given that he started his Formula One career with them in 2017, while the Red Bull sister team was still named Toro Rosso. He was promoted to the senior team for the 2019 season, but only completed 12 races with Red Bull before he was moved back to Faenza, after being outshone by Max Verstappen.

Gasly has clearly had to dig deep in the last year, but the fruits of his labour are beginning to show. His 2020 campaign has been superb, and winning his team their first Grand Prix victory in over a decade is the icing on the cake. He has firmly established himself as a team leader, and is well positioned to bring Alpha Tauri towards the front of the midfield.

It is yet to be seen who will partner Gasly in 2021, although the shortlist is not particularly long. One would think the man currently in the seat, Daniil Kvyat still has a chance to prove himself, although he has been outclassed by his teammate this year, and Gasly's early confirmation only compounds this.

Tsunoda.jpg

Another driver with a good chance at the seat is Red Bull junior, Yuki Tsunoda. The Japanese F4 champion is currently racing for Carlin in F2, and has taken two race wins, five podiums and three pole positions. Placed 3rd in the drivers championship, he still has an outside chance at taking top honours, but there would be no shame in finishing third to Ferrari juniors, Mick Schumacher and Callum Ilott.

Of course there is also the very real possibility of Alexander Albon being moved back to AlphaTauri, like his predecessor, Gasly. Verstappen has outpaced Albon in a similar way to how he did Gasly in 2019, which led to Albon's promotion to Red Bull in the first place.

Whoever fills the seat, they will have a very tough time going up against Pierre Gasly, a Formula One race winner.

Monza Win.jpg

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Well deserved. He's really pulled out the stops since his return to the team, and is showing what a great driver he is. I'm actually glad he hasn't been snapped up by Red Bull again. I think he can go further and shine brighter as number one driver at Alpha Tauri. He'll give us plenty more great mid-field battles to watch, rather than just touring around on his own in 3rd or 4th. :thumbsup:

This is how it should have always been. Driving for AT has allowed him to mature and improve his driving. Another solid season and he should be ready for a big team. I am afraid that Albon has followed the same path as Gasly and needs another season at AT, as well, to get better. A veteran driver is needed at RBR. Promoting too early from AT has been a problem for them.

Well deserved. His GP win was one of the best things to happen in F1 for years. Hopefully in 2022 we'll be seeing some more of stuff like that, F1 is really boring with the painfully predictable Mercedes winning every race and RBR and Ferrari (used to, anyway) filling the rest of the podium.

One perhaps quite likely scenario is that Albon is moved back to AlphaTauri and RBR sign Perez to play second fiddle to Max. Hard to see anyone more qualified for the job whom they could realistically sign

Last edited:
One perhaps quite likely scenario is that Albon is moved back to AlphaTauri...Hard to see anyone more qualified for the job whom they could realistically sign.

I'd be tempted by Hülkenberg. Especially after how well he's driven, filling in at Racing Point not once but twice. Supposedly he has a good relationship with Verstappen too, and respect is always a great starting point for teammates.

That was predictable. He is doing well at AT. However, for 2022, he should start looking for a drive with a better team, if anything opens up.

In the meantime, has anyone seen the new calendar for 2021? 23 races? Total madness. And a race in Saudi Arabia. Cool. Let's visit yet another dictatorship, shall we? "We race as one"... "End racism". Yeah. Right. Liberty Media and Bernie Ecclestone: Same old sh*t.

He's possibly been the best driver on the grid this year (he's at the very least in the conversation). If there was any justice in the world, he'd be in a competitive seat next year. Unfortunately, there is exactly one competitive team in F1 - they have 2 seats and they are both filled (one great driver and one total dud, but a safe dud).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 488 39.1%