Alright when was that again.....?

Also one of my favorite tracks in simracing. Like the elevation changes and the blind corners. Now lets' see how this track will unfold for the F1 drivers. All new to them so I think we will see some 360's when they push the car to its limit to learn the track. Yeah yeah they also did a lot of hours in sim ;)

Enjoy the race weekend!

Last edited:
Great track for hotlapping. But for F1 i doubt there is many overtaking oppertunities.
Not much alternative lines to find an advantage.
Tires might be the ones that make it most exciting.

Last edited:
not my doing, but I LOL’d pretty hard :roflmao:

5A687165-3F41-4936-B1E0-5D147501CF09.jpeg

And Grosjean goes, letting the biggest mystery of the 21st century unsolved: why do people hate him that much and always think about him first as the worst driver on the grid or the first one who should be fired?...

I've the feeling people made their mind about him years ago after a couple of big mistakes, what they didn't do with other drivers doing such mistakes, and just ignore what he did good or when the car is responsible of him not doing good, and never even asked themselves if they were right to hate him and if it was indeed the worst driver on the grid, encouraging each other to continue the hate.

He is clearly one of the quick ones, often did better, especially in qualif, than the car was supposed to be able to do (and having a terrible and inconsistent car helps a lot to struggle to be quick every weekend lately, way more than with average cars, he did great with Lotus or in first couple years with Haas, and still does great laps from time to time), but no one cares.
He's better in many aspects (driving skill, behavior and/or standing out with the car he has) than many other drivers on the grid (Stroll, Magnussen, Kvyat, Giovinazzi) but is considered worse by most people.

I wonder what it would have been like if he had stayed at Renault (maybe he would have been fired for Riccardo or Ocon, maybe he would be the first driver of the team now, who knows...).

I won't shed a tear for him, he's still one of the luckiest guys in the world, but I don't understand the hate at all.

Now I'm curious to see which drivers will have their career destroyed by Haas :)

Last edited:
The car is a long way behind on development and not that good. George Russell is geting dumped by Williams, but it will be the same runing around at the back. At least tell new airo comes in, this may ballance feild. Rusell belongs in mid pack.

That sounds a bit like Jeremy Clarkson's way of looking at Scottish drivers.

Jim Clark - British
Jackie Stewart - British
David Coulthard - Scottish
Sorry they are all technicaly all Scotish. The Queen conquered the scots and the Northern Irish and welsh. To form the United Kindom. So in statistics they are listed as GB. That way they can get OBE. The royal family and intrest in them has gone downhill over years. Scotland has there own goverment. And many like myself could not care less what the Queen thinks or dose.

I can not vote on this track as no driver has been theire. I have driven it on a sim and know thare are many undulations and blind turns. I think a majour acident will happen wipe out top contenders and give a win and points to drivers in mid pack. The drivers will be playing getting to know you here, thogh it looks like Catalunya in spain. Where they do winter testing. Yes its going to be like Mugello where Gaslly won earlyer this year.

Sorry they are all technicaly all Scotish. The Queen conquered the scots and the Northern Irish and welsh. To form the United Kindom. So in statistics they are listed as GB. That way they can get OBE. The royal family and intrest in them has gone downhill over years. Scotland has there own goverment. And many like myself could not care less what the Queen thinks or dose.

I don't think you got the point :rolleyes:

If a Scottish driver becomes world champion or becomes a legend, then the British media mention him as British. If a Scottish drivers is good, wins a couple of races, but that's it, then the British media mention him as Scottish - how convenient :geek:

Good luck to both in their next endeavors.

However, I wonder about the logic behind having two rookies at the same time in a team that seems to have car development issues.

Would it not be better to have at least one experienced driver to help them get a clue about what is wrong with the car?

I just wanted to announce that I have been testing for Haas on F1 2020. They have been very impressed with my ability to miss apexes, kill the engine in the pits, provide no meaningful feedback on the cars performance and flat spot tires over and over.

I have in hand an offer for next season at the princely sum of 10 Euros.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 429 39.6%