F1 | George Russell In At Mercedes, Jack Aitken To Williams

Might sound harsh, but I would imagine Botass will win regardless; not half as bad as some say (beat team mate massa convincingly every year) and has had a lot of bad luck.

Not harsh at all, I think you are right - Bottas should certainly win. Bottas is a good driver, it just so happens that his teammate is one of the top F1 drivers of all time.

I suspect it'll be a good fight this weekend between Valtteri, George, Max and Sergio.
I see the podium as Bottas first, Max second, George third, if...and that's a big IF...Valtteri brings his 'A' game and can get away from the line fast.
Max will probably take it, if he does.
More often than not, Max has beaten Valtteri in on-track battles.
George is quick in that Mercedes.
He proved that during the testing days.
We are yet to see him do the lap-by-lap battles we know Lewis is very capable of.
I hope he can fight those and does well on Sunday.

Last edited:
My answer to the previous poll

Meh, don't understand F1 & the point of having a reserve driver.
The reserve driver has to drive lots of laps. Allowing teams to collect data to come up with the best setup and strategy. Basically the donkey work to get the car in race trim. While the actual driver may be doing media stuff and press stuff. Its probably not that important at the bottom of the grid. So yes a F1 driver can do the work themselves but they will need more time for media and stuff. Also a up and coming driver needs a number of miles before they can drive a Grandprix. Damon Hill made a less money at Williams in 1992 as he was a test driver. Ironic as it is more dangerous as team sets car up. And he had a limited drive at Brabham. As Brabham could not take advantage of his knowledge of the Williams car as they where a small team and not a rival to Williams. Who where the best team at the time.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 89 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000