Alright when was that again.....?

One year testdriver for Albon is’nt that bad, he gets time to grow without any Max pressure, and for sure “I’LL BE BACK” :thumbsup:

He's 24 right now, wasn't able to keep up to his teammate (granted, is arguably the best driver in F1 right now) and doesn't have a car. I think the chances of Alex getting another F1 ride at this point outside of Alfa Tauri are pretty slim. My guess would be we've essentially seen the last of Albon in F1.

He's 24 right now, wasn't able to keep up to his teammate (granted, is arguably the best driver in F1 right now) and doesn't have a car. I think the chances of Alex getting another F1 ride at this point outside of Alfa Tauri are pretty slim. My guess would be we've essentially seen the last of Albon in F1.
Lets see if Perez can keep up with Max, don’t think so, then not much is changed.

Lets see if Perez can keep up with Max, don’t think so, then not much is changed.

I don't think anyone can keep up with Max, but I would expect Perez to be closer. Either way, I doubt we'll see Alex again in F1 unless the junior team needs a driver. I'd be shocked if he ever got another ride for a top tier team.

Hamilton doesn't re-sign and sits out a year. Russell is stuck at Williams. Albon gets Hamilton's seat because Hamilton is the reason Albon never hit his potential because he couldn't get the Hamilton crashes out of his head.
Poetic Justice. :whistling:

And my whole point apple blossom was that I didn't agree with a single thing you said. Not exactly a terribly appropriate post either given that Frank is in hospital and clearly in a bad way. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Apple Blossom!? LOL. mkay. Anyway, I maintain my view having followed the sport for 40 years now, but yes I agree, perhaps I should have chosen a better time to air them (although I was more responding in context of the management changes at Williams), so apologies for that offence. I, of course wish Frank all the best in a speedy recovery (as I outlined earlier)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing