F1 | Ferrari Reveal The New SF1000 2020 Grand Prix Challenger

When they have the poll for best livery, I always exclude Ferrari, Redbull, & Mercedes, since they generally just evolve existing designs. Last year, Force India did have a good eye catching livery, and Williams blue fading into white was nice as well. Can't say the themes helped either one of them though.

:confused:
So you're that guy who actually likes it !?! Great, we finally found you.
:D

edit
Good analysis by Giorgio Piola:
oF COURSE I liked it. :) I'm an old fart with old eyes, I can TELL when a Williams is getting lapped or the Racing Point car is onscreen. It was only a few years ago that Mclaren and two other teams featured nearly all black cars. The Grello Aston color in WEC is also eyecatching. Haas had a nice red/grey/white scheme and then went all black for that disaster energy drink sponsorship. I like bright. (if you dig back into my grumpy history, somewhere I'm complaining the Ferrari red isn't as deep red as it used to be, Especially during the Schumi/Marlboro years the car looked almost Orange. )

Are you talking about F1 cars spec in this season or you talking only about Ferrari ?
If it's all that simple they would make those changes last year and solve all their problems about lack of downforce (comparing to Mercedes) on their car. Put some bigger wings and voila, we're glued to track.
But if we talking about changes in regulations... then it's ok but all cars will benefit from new regulations not just Ferrari.
Wait, are wings bigger this season ? :O_o: I suck at following rules changelogs... :rolleyes::D

I'm speaking generally comparing this year's car with last year's car.
The wings are slightly bigger in height as well. There is more load to it, much bigger rake, all of which means there is more downforce and less top speed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%