F1 Ferrari F14 T @ Nurburgring

Many thanks for the setup, I need to practise a lot. I struggle with confidence in F14T comparing to Mercedes.
it is true, the ferrari is much more difficult to drive with TC off. With this setup you should do it, in some corner exit you will need to pull the gear, other gear you will need to enter the upper bearing in the motor low speed.

it is true, the ferrari is much more difficult to drive with TC off. With this setup you should do it, in some corner exit you will need to pull the gear, other gear you will need to enter the upper bearing in the motor low speed.

Thanks for the advise, I found another 1.5s this morning, but I'm still too far from your time. Now I'm in 1:37.xxx. Changed the Diff coast to 40%, which helped me stabilize the back of the car.
Another area I need to improve is the braking, comparing to you, even I brake earlier I keep locking the wheels.

it is not true that the brake spring. It 's just that in the video you can see exactly the point where the car starts to slow down, not when I think and then I press the pedal. This delay you see it as a collapse later. If I can give you the last piece of advice, do not change my setup until you approach this time. bye

I think that users like to watch the video to see how the same setup can be fast driving. If you can not, ok'll stop to post them. bye

Attachments

• 1.33.981 F14T Nurb.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 553
I don't know why, but this mod is undrivable for me. Exos s1 is easy, 98t is easy, basicly every car for me is pretty much easy and I find limits very fast. I am 5th overall with exos s1, have top 5 times with 98t (at lest had couple days ago), but this.... I tried it with your setup and it is hell. Bounces like crazy and locks so ****ing easly.

I don't know why, but this mod is undrivable for me. Exos s1 is easy, 98t is easy, basicly every car for me is pretty much easy and I find limits very fast. I am 5th overall with exos s1, have top 5 times with 98t (at lest had couple days ago), but this.... I tried it with your setup and it is hell. Bounces like crazy and locks so ****ing easly.

For me the setup works fine, setups are above all personal preference, and yes the car is a bit harder to drive but manageable. Also don't forget there is no activated ERS in the game, so to "fix" that the ERS (turbo) is on all the time, so it is hard to drive in lower gears. Just drive it gentle :laugh:.
@ROBY F1 Thanks for the setup:thumbsup:

For me the setup works fine, setups are above all personal preference, and yes the car is a bit harder to drive but manageable. Also don't forget there is no activated ERS in the game, so to "fix" that the ERS (turbo) is on all the time, so it is hard to drive in lower gears. Just drive it gentle :laugh:.
@ROBY F1 Thanks for the setup:thumbsup:
It's not like I can't drive it. I did 1,35,5 but it is not good for my standards. Braking is something I don't get with this mod. Car is doing something different every time... Inconsistent as hell. And I am very consistent with all cars, so wtf... I don't know, will test it some more.

It's not like I can't drive it. I did 1,35,5 but it is not good for my standards. Braking is something I don't get with this mod. Car is doing something different every time... Inconsistent as hell. And I am very consistent with all cars, so wtf... I don't know, will test it some more.
Braking is an assetto corsa issue as far as i am concerned ! those tyre lock-ups at high speed are annoying !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%