F1 fence in BTB

Again me with stupid question. I was looking some video tutorial for BTB where is example how to make fences with wall oobject in BTB, something like F1 fences on some tracks. I searched and searched and can't find it now again. So if someone knows where can I see this tutorial, please give link. Or even better, what xpack have some fences in itself. I need it for one part of my track.

Thanks in advance

Again me with stupid question. I was looking some video tutorial for BTB where is example how to make fences with wall oobject in BTB, something like F1 fences on some tracks. I searched and searched and can't find it now again. So if someone knows where can I see this tutorial, please give link. Or even better, what xpack have some fences in itself. I need it for one part of my track.

Thanks in advance

I presume you mean the wall that is half concrete (at the bottom) and half fence (at the top).

There is a simple way of doing this with walls. Firstly, make the concrete wall. Then copy that wall, eliminate two of the surfaces so that you are left with only one surface, change the material for that surface to a fence (available in the default XPack) and move the wall to be on top of the concrete wall. Finally, if you like, you can then change the shape of the fence to make the top part tilt inwards towards the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back