F1 Fans Use

The team's construction:
Kartik Sri Harsha,Kristiannn,AtTiLa33 and thanks for warok for the graphics!

F1 2012 season mod!
RELEASED V1!
Complete F1 2011 change to 2012!
Team's and Drivers name Updated!
Updated chassis and their names!
Correct 2012 Driver Numbers!
Correct driver picture!
Caterham and HRT has KERS!
Real AI and SC!
.​
and more futures!

Mod is good I have high expectation from this mod ! I suggest Ai little bit faster and brave ai I want to like this battles
duel276.jpg

And can you change Brake Points ! or give me which you edited some track !

Mod is good I have high expectation from this mod ! I suggest Ai little bit faster and brave ai I want to like this battles
duel276.jpg

And can you change Brake Points ! or give me which you edited some track !

This is actually kinda impossible. They don't overtake while breaking. They overtake only while accelerating. I tried to fix it too but it's impossible. For the bravery, they're braver in my mod, they take more risks I am willing to increase this in my V2.0 but like I said, it's not coming soon. So let's see what will AtTiLa33 and Kartik make. Who knows? They may find something! :p

This is actually kinda impossible. They don't overtake while breaking. They overtake only while accelerating. I tried to fix it too but it's impossible. For the bravery, they're braver in my mod, they take more risks I am willing to increase this in my V2.0 but like I said, it's not coming soon. So let's see what will AtTiLa33 and Kartik make. Who knows? They may find something! :p
I'm trying to increase the Aggression but it was making hell they are taking out each other and retirements are taking place so i'm also trying to optimize it mate

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.5%