F1 End of Season Report: Rate the Grid - Kimi Raikkonen

If you're not a Kimi fan, then just look at the picture from Spain.
Also, I think after Monaco his season was screwed. The race engineer made a mistake and Seb had the advantage the rest of the season. Perhaps the advantage was manufactured, we'll never know.

f4a5333af4672695ccf802e45816645a.JPG

Do you even realise what you are writting ? one part you say he isn't fast enough (suggesting he doesn't get enough points) and on the other you say he takes points away from seb (so he is fast enough, since he's scoring more points than seb on some times). Make up your mind and make sens !
I did not say that, learn to read. I said taking points off his rivals, i.e the Merc drivers.
Learn to comprehend what's written before making asinine comments.

The fact Kimi has the 3rd biggest fan base in F1 tells you all you need to know about F1 IMO....

He can't / won't develop a race car as he wants to turn up and race only. In Vettel's defense as to why he gets favor, he is known to be at the factory like Schumy was developing and interacting with the rest of the team, you know the important guys who can get them up the front etc.

I just watched the highlights of the V8 Supercars season (amazing season), over the 2 hours without fail at each round the winner would thank the team for the win, it was down to them and the car they gave them...

If you are in a team of 2 drivers and one goes to the factory, helps develop the cars dials in settings and gives good feedback and actually interacts with the rest of the team and the other drivers is on a beach somewhere.....who do you think will get the most subliminal support?

The only driver who can get away with that is Lewis...because this i guess he is number 1 for biggest fan base......is this F1 or X factor?

Bottas said he did not realise how hard Hamilton does work before joining Mercedes. Lauda and Wolff said several times that Hamilton is 100% committed. But you probably know better than them.

Kimi's supposedly inability to work outside GP week-ends is hardly built on facts. When he was the lead driver at Lotus the car was not exactly underdeveloped. And the guys who run Ferrari don't look like poets ready to pay someone to go to the beach.

Attitude in media and work rate in the team are different things.

Of course Kimi is popular: he's WC, he's fast, he is funny, he does not take himself seriously, he drove in WRC, his taste in women is perfect, he can enjoy a drink, etc. He would be as popular in any racing series other than F1 or in any sport.

Last edited:
Bottas said he did not realise how hard Hamilton does work before joining Mercedes. Lauda and Wolff said several times that Hamilton is 100% committed. But you probably know better than them.

Kimi's supposedly inability to work outside GP week-ends is hardly built on facts. When he was the lead driver at Lotus the car was not exactly underdeveloped. And the guys who run Ferrari don't look like poets ready to pay someone to go to the beach.

Attitude in media and work rate in the team are different things.

Of course Kimi is popular: he's WC, he's fast, he is funny, he does not take himself seriously, he drove in WRC, his taste in women is perfect, he can enjoy a drink, etc. He would be as popular in any racing series other than F1 or in any sport.

Just sounds like "whaa whaaa whaaa whaaa whaaaa...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
it's the internet, i don't agree with you, we can either spend the next 24 hours going back and forth or i could just say I don't give a **** about you or your opinions and move on to the next one.
Its some pointless little driver rating thing, why give a crap what i think about Kimi or Lewis?

I did not say that, learn to read. I said taking points off his rivals, i.e the Merc drivers.
Learn to comprehend what's written before making asinine comments.

Learn to read yourself and to use your bird brain, I said I messed up when someone already pointed it out to me. Good job at being an ass.

As far as my opinion goes, this was his best season since 2013. Mind you, that doesn't say a lot....

We saw some flashes of a great Kimi again, but nothing more. Pole in Monaco, ****ed out of a win in Hungary, stood a chance in Malaysia barring technical issues and would certainly have led into the first corner at Singapore with that incredible getaway, if it weren't for that incident. From 2014-16 he was never even close to leading a race.

Improved performance but still very much a shadow of his former self. 6 from me

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back