F1 | Dutch, Spanish and Monaco Grand Prix Postponed

Earth healing itself ain't that bad... Pollution significantly reduced due to this virus. I'm not saying F1 cars pollute Earth, but the population in general doing nothing does some good for the environment. We'll just sim race until 2021... The worst thing that could happen is this virus coming back stronger after mutation like the spanish flu. Fingers crossed...

F1 team investments for 2020 is still good for 2021... 2021 rule change is now postponed aswell to 2022. We'll see the same cars next year.

Don't get me wrong - I hate everything that is going on in the world right now. I think the big series worldwide will postpone until they ultimately will cancel their seasons alltogether. And how much sense from a competitive point of view does it make to award championships for a handfull of races anyway ? Maybe we'll get some show races end of the year if all goes well. It will all depend on what happens over the next months.

But I am old enough to remember motorsport that wasn't ruled by manufacturers. And that wasn't nessessarily a bad thing. But I agree, the kind of motorsport that will come back some day might be very much different from what we know today. And, last but not least, who knows if their even will be money available. If this goes worst case scenario there will be a lot more important things to fix.

Until a vaccine is available don't expect there to be any sporting events globally, and lets remember a cure is anywhere from 6 to 18 mths away, then, they have to produce enough to vaccinate the worlds population. To make matters worse the Southern Hemisphere is heading into it's flu season, which could see Covid19 mutate with a common flu strain, making it even more infectious.

Nature is forcing us all to take a look at just how vulnerable we are, and how easy we can be sent into mass hysteria, imo this is a wake up call for governments globally to change their attitude and put people before fiscal policy. A global recession is the next phase of this Pandemic and no amount of money printing is going to avoid that, it will get very much worse before it gets better, best be prepared.

Sorry for the gloomy outlook, but it is the reality of the situation.

We in Australia have a handful of deaths and people are panic buying

Hour after supermarkets open all toilet paper paper towels frozen food and vegetable and many other things are gone

They even started 7:00-8:00 am for pensioners only and even then at 7:15 toilet paper is all gone

Supermarkets are exploiting it by barely any specials

We in Australia have a handful of deaths and people are panic buying

Hour after supermarkets open all toilet paper paper towels frozen food and vegetable and many other things are gone

They even started 7:00-8:00 am for pensioners only and even then at 7:15 toilet paper is all gone

Supermarkets are exploiting it by barely any specials
Dunno what's with people and buying TP. Its like if they didn't had showers or bidets... The issue with the virus is how much it spreads. Spain has already over 750 deaths.

Yes people have gone mad here in Perth WA.
Better of just canceling F1 Season altogether for 2020 and start fresh in 2021
Hopefully we can get rid of this Covid19 by 2021 but who knows.

Reactions: NDG
Dunno what's with people and buying TP. Its like if they didn't had showers or bidets... The issue with the virus is how much it spreads. Spain has already over 750 deaths.

Yes I don't get TP panic they buy out all tissues and napkins as well
But now it is spreading to all other stock like they store for nuclear winter

China is the fault they let people do anything in food markets as i understand that is where virus originated . Practice of hanging dogs up on fences and bleeding the meat while they are alive is the cruelest thing i have ever seen

We deserve everything we get

situation with TP is actually a good illustration how delusional peopple shape the reality to match their deusions. There was no shortage of toilet paper in warehouses for years, but now the shortage is real, because people stockpiled it out of hysteria.

Lol, I can't quote all of those...

My 10yo niece in Melbourne is puzzled how crazy people are clearing TP isles. My sis teached her how to use soap and water since she knew how to clean herself. She said, " what's wrong with these people mum? They don't know how to use soap and water?"

My sis keeps calling me and my mum to get supplies asap. We still ain't moving... LOL

It is actually a test for all of us. I think this year we will not be able to visit live Sport. That is ok for me. But what makes me really sad is that we can't fly on holiday this summer. Or even make holidays in our own Country. That time is always important for the family, but we will find ways to have a great time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%