F1 Driver Salaries: Hamilton Top With $57,000,000 Deal

I wonder why GTSpeedster disagreed with my comment. I know, It's the truth. But there will always be people out there who like to play things down. It's such a shame.

There is a rule here, we don't call each other names. Not even in general.
I'm not calling anybody names, I'm simply identifying an obvious character profile trait (a pernicious I'd argue) which seems to be pretty popular these parts. Another popular thing among the very same people is the need to try and limit free speech in any way they can.

I'm not calling anybody names, I'm simply identifying an obvious character profile trait (a pernicious I'd argue) which seems to be pretty popular these parts. Another popular thing among the very same people is the need to try and limit free speech in any way they can.

It appears that you seem to know everything. People are different online and offline.

I wonder why GTSpeedster disagreed with my comment. I know, It's the truth. But there will always be people out there who like to play things down. It's such a shame.

I disagree with you. But hopefully you'll survive this huge trauma.

Money is produced, not merely allocated. Whatever money anyone MAKES has no relation to the amount of poverty there is or isn't elsewhere in the world and the connection is only relevant for Marxist's abstract and rhetorical arguments that pray on the envious nature of some people.

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how many envious communists (psychopaths) we have in this "community".

Whoah whoah whoah. You can call them communists all you want (some of them maybe are, some of them maybe aren't), but don't call others psychopaths for no reason. They are naive at worst. I'm all for capitalism because we don't have a better system yet, but you don't have to call them psychopaths just because they don't agree with you.

By the way, the salaries of the F1 drivers correlate to how many money they can bring to the table by driving well and finishing on the podium, etc. The thing I've never understood in F1 is that there are only 3 or 4 teams at best who can compete for the win, the others (Williams, Toro Rosso, Sauber, Haas, Racing Point, etc.) have no chance winning any race unless something unusual happens. It is so boring to see always the same 5-6 people on the podium in my opinion.

And here i'm... earning 7.500 u$s a Year, working 8hs a day 6 days of the week.... being Argentinean is one of the most beautifull things ever..... joke, i want to get out of here xD
With the lowest F1 seat payment i'll be extremelly happy, look at me FIA i know how to drive D:

If you're looking into CFD's then good luck.
Should be some nice movements in Sterling as we reach closer to the Brexit window.
If it's structured FX, there are some complex derivatives; throw some Python coding into the mix
hehe yeah, I need to trust the queen more xD I just lost a chance to make 60 pips in the GBP because I chose to deal with the Euro instead as I thought it was more stable. And my strategy actually told me the GBP was a better entry but I was afraid :mad:
Good thing I'm still in the training phase, only need to fine tune my strategy but looks like will work when I stop doing some stupid mistakes

Those complaining about athletes making millions, why not get off your butt and do the same thing and earn it? Regardless how you feel about the scale of income, those extremely high earners are often the very elite. Meaning, they are amongst the top 1-5 people in the world that can do what they do. If aren't offering something that nearly nobody else in the world can do, then you probably don't deserve an extremely high salary.

I'd rather see a driver or athlete make $50m a year than some CEO or company founder make BILLIONS by simply collecting a dividend.

A very sad list when you look at the talent vs. dollar spread. I have no problem with Hamilton or Vettel being at the top, but the spread between the top two and the bottom six is ludicrous--even by sports standards.

You need to look even further into it... for example a driver goes to a team with a budget, so say a big personal sponsor gives the driver 20 million, 18 million goes to pay the team for the seat.... driver then keeps the rest as 'wage'....
How do you think Maldonado managed to be one of F1's top earners..

Teams don't really 'pay' drivers at all as you go down the grid... drivers pay for seats and pay themselves from left over budgets...

This happens right the way down to BTCC....

You need to look even further into it... for example a driver goes to a team with a budget, so say a big personal sponsor gives the driver 20 million, 18 million goes to pay the team for the seat.... driver then keeps the rest as 'wage'....
How do you think Maldonado managed to be one of F1's top earners..

Teams don't really 'pay' drivers at all as you go down the grid... drivers pay for seats and pay themselves from left over budgets...

This happens right the way down to BTCC....

So, do we have any idea how the numbers here above were calculated?

So, do we have any idea how the numbers here above were calculated?

No but if you rented a kart for £50, got a sponsor to pay you £150 for the race, after few expenses you have been 'paid' £75......
This is how a pay to drive racer can look like they are on the pay roll.. truth is they are paying to be in that seat... money gets you into an F1 seat unless you are a superstar driver.. or Bottas. Wingman.

Oh i also question how true those figures really are..... i doubt they like to publish them for fear of a poachers charter.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%