F1 | Driver of the Year: Vote Now

I went with Max just slightly over Lewis. What Verstappen is doing/did in that car is special. I'd love to see what he could do in a machine that is the equal of Ferrari or Mercedes.

Also, I'd probably give a special shout out to Russell. He's certainly not driver of the year, but the way he's handled himself in and out of that horrible car is quite impressive.

I am surprised Vettel got any vote at all. Even he, I bet, is aware that he had a very bad season. To be fair, the whole Ferrari team was a major disappointment, especially compared to the ruthless efficiency of Mercedes.

Who got the most from their car? I pick Sainz (who’s maturing nicely), Perez and even the two Toro Rosso drivers for getting on the podium once each.

I'm not surprised Vettel got votes, some people are Vettel fans and will vote for him. I am surprised that Leclerc is running around 18-19%. He was only marginally better than his teammate, who nearly everyone thinks was having a disappointing year; and was worst that Verstappen who was in an inferior machine (without a teammate that was competitive with him).

The lad drives a Alfa Romeo and finish all races... this is the ultimate race driver achievement... worth more than the Triple Crown... unless the TC is won with Alfa cars.

He can't win with an Alfa Romeo.
No one can win in an Alfa Romeo.
God himself...couldn't win in an Alfa Romeo.
What are you trying to say?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back