F1 cockpit recommendations

Hi, I'm looking for a cockpit to play formula position. The most acceptable thing I have found for less than $1000 is the next level racing f-gt. I would like to know if you have any and what do you think about it. I accept more recommendations on this, and I also want to ask if the formula position is really so necessary. I mean, I love Formula 1 and the games I play mainly are F1 type. but I see that many people have the cockpit in the gt position. Thank you very much

I think it's generally recognized that the F1 seating position is merely to lower the center of gravity in real life and can be a bit of a pain in a sim environment. GT position is much more ergonomic and practical however if your after immersion certainly nothing wrong with that.

I think it's generally recognized that the F1 seating position is merely to lower the center of gravity in real life and can be a bit of a pain in a sim environment. GT position is much more ergonomic and practical however if your after immersion certainly nothing wrong with that.
So according to what you say, you recommend that I arm my simulator with a seat in the gt position. Later I am going to buy the csl dd and I think that this structure will move little compared to the next level racing. I had the appearance of being uncomfortable after many hours. If you were going to put a seat, would you put a bucket seat or a semi bucket seat? thank you!

I have an Formula Sim Rigs FXU / Avanzata and it's awesome. I can spent hours in it without any back pain.
They are a bit pricey though, you could look at the cheaper Inizio model.

I originally built my chassis in a formula position and I ended up changing it to a gt position after some time as I was starting to get back pain after long sessions of heavy braking. This is obviously something will vary from user to user. I primarily drive high downforce cars in AC, F1 and AMS 2. Personally I don't mind the GT position but that is just me. I am also using a bucket seat. I have attached a picture of my setup for reference.

Attachments

• Side_Profile.jpg
    Side_Profile.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 129

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back