Resource icon

Seasons F1 Classic 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Millsy24 submitted a new resource:

F1 Classic - mega classic mod - with cars spanning 25 years

F1 Classic Mod

This mod adds a mix of classic cars into the 2013 game, replacing the standard 2013 cars. also classic track textures, drivers and garages

features all-but-one tracks ever to be in a code masters pc f1 game before 2013 (it is possible to add 2014 tracks, although i'm unsure of whether that is allowed, so i have disabled the tracks and removed the files)

installation instructions are in the readme

credits:
mystaaRS
igearzone16
Senna fan96
Konat
Lesley buurlage
Milos...

Read more about this resource...

it does Not do you know how to make it work please
Make sure you have installed it onto a clean f1 2013, and start a new save when it loads

I've had some troubles myself, however these come down to the game and not my mod, (still doesn't work even on a clean install)

Oh and if the above doesn't work, can you explain how you installed it and in what way it doesn't work

Thanks
Daniel

Thank you very much, you helped a lot. But I can not extract the file where this .nfs the car 90 c22, c23, c32, c33, c34 and c35. You can extract this file? I want to make the mode 1994 (Senna Forever) and I need these cars.

Thank you very much, you helped a lot. But I can not extract the file where this .nfs the car 90 c22, c23, c32, c33, c34 and c35. You can extract this file? I want to make the mode 1994 (Senna Forever) and I need these cars.
the same script should do both, pack 1 is the file you need to extract the cars and interiors,

i really like this mod but does anyone else has a problem with the game crashing after the brazilian gp in season mode, after the race is finished and after you see the top three drivers getting out of the cars, my game crashes at the loading screen, can anyone help me with this problem? (i have installed the mod on a clean installation of the game on steam btw)

i really like this mod but does anyone else has a problem with the game crashing after the brazilian gp in season mode, after the race is finished and after you see the top three drivers getting out of the cars, my game crashes at the loading screen, can anyone help me with this problem? (i have installed the mod on a clean installation of the game on steam btw)

hmm thats strange, unfortunately i havent ever done a full season with the mod. perhaps someone else knows how to fix it?

if im honest i dont really play f1 2013 anymore :( i hope you can fix it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years