Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
How'd I not see this? Sign me up thanks.

piquet Sparks.jpg

SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thanks to @JBaeumle for telling me about this skin pack: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1991-formula-1-skin-pack-for-jordan-191.15462/ We will use this skin pack for the race tomorrow. Please note that due to time constraints, Bobby and I will not be able to assign skins for different drivers so whenever you log on, you get whatever is next. I'll put the stronger teams in the early server slots so if you're there early, you'll get a McLaren/Williams/Ferrari skins ;)

Done some laps on the server. Not having driven this car much but loving the era of the last analogue race cars, some observations:The engine warning light comes on if you redline shifts going up the box; blipping the throttle on downshifts does the same. Surely these cars welcomed aggressive gear changes - it feels as if AC is treating the H pattern shift as if was 1967 and not 1991, and requires slow, deliberate shifts rather than quick decisive ones.
Oh, and digital rev counters with no clear delineation for rev bands are Satan's opening gambit to ruin the world. 15% damage shouldn't be a worry, mind.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 269 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%