rF2 F1 @ China (Shanghai) - Sunday 19th April 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we stay as we are for the meantime.
What about when the f1 isn't on we try the fsone 2008 mod? Then this wouldn't interfere with the Championship Keith has been doing.(I didn't like CTDP it's 2006 aswell)

Did you try CTDP ? The MMG and CTDP are much better then Fsone.
But thats my personel thought.

Yes I tried the CTDP 2006. And tried the patch 1.1 also (for 2 laps).
The feeling of the car is somewhat the same as MMG, in that case no need to move to the older season. In terms of Sound the MMG is superior.

The FSone is a mod I never tried. Also not the 2007 version (ok, maybe 1 lap). So have to experienced it before judging.

PS. About Ben's issue with the points. The intention was F1 support racing, no league, no points. The points are here for the fun only, which I appreciate, but nothing to judge the mod on.

For the moment MMG, till we found better... 2009 anyone? (speaking of 2009, the early birth release is updated and seems fun. Have downloaded it also and will test it)

F1rl is a bad mod. It's interesting to try 09 cars, but it's just not good. I'm going to try FSONE 08 now, it gets very good feedback and ratings, and compared to MMG, it's as good. Personally I'd love to see the 08 cars used, but it would be a bit of a nuisance to get everyone to get a new mod for the rest of the season, but it *is* a long season... FSONE physics seem to be the weakpoint, so MMG Physics + FSONE cars would be perfect, as people would'nt have to adapt to completely different physics.

Just tried CTDP 2006 v1.1 and FSone.
Fsone, I don't really like. Handling is a bit different from MMG, and sound is ****.
CTDP mod is more like the MMG handling. Overall its a nice mod, but sounds are not nice.

Overall the MMG 2007 PE is the best one to drive around. So we stick to that one.

Server is on practice, just did a few laps. Never drove on the track but it was at least below 2 mins :)

Had Oversteer into last corner and i couldnt correct it in time before going onto grass. :(

Edit: made a faster lap and was better. :)

Attachments

• Jiading Circuit HOT LAP JJ 1_37.Vcr
    102.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 1_37_7.jpg
    1_37_7.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Jiading Circuit HOT LAP.Vcr
    102 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?