F1 Challenge 99 - 02

finally ... and the most important and worrying::(

How much life does f1c have left?

I have windows 10, I don't even use compatibility mode, nor admin rights ... it works perfect as the first day.

but ... I have read and read ... many have strange problems in windows 10, others select compatibility for win98, and more strange things ... I do not want to alarm, but it seems the beginning of the end ... as soon as the windows "x" newer ... ( no win 98 comp = dead? )
an example of this is gtr2 and f1c, ... they create a save folder, in documents, not in the game folder ... (if you don't activate the admin rights) .....

... and thus a long list of incompatibilities that appear as the systems advance. again: how much life does f1c have?:(

worst of all ... is that I just discovered this wonderful, vast, complete simulator ..... and now they want to take it out of my hands.:cry::cry:

Hello!

F1C is far from dead. What's more, F1 Challenge in these times is as great as in the last year of RaceSimulations.

Poochihead and his guys created an exe that can be run automatically with 4GB patch using all cores. I was the guy who fixed the compatibility problems at the beginning through batched, but the fixes of these guys left my work obsolete.

To get rid of ALL the compatibilities, just use the EXE of these guys in any complete mod.

CMT mods are incomplete. They are in alpha status. The guys there are trying to resurrect. You can see here some progress, here is a list:

mods 1983 2021.png

You can see here a full list of 1983-2021 mods for F1 Challenge. And here, a list of the features:

-All cars of F1 1983-2021 season, with all Race-by-race variants in chassis, wings and helmets;
-All tracks of F1 1983-2021 season recreating the layout of the era, including pit entry and pit exit;
-Accurate sponsors for each circuit, recreating with fidelity the ambient of its era;
-All the main racing drivers of F1 1983-2021 season (substitute drivers and driver changes are not included);
-The pit crews of F1 1983-2021 season;
-The driver suits of F1 1983-2021 season;
-Menus of F1 1983-2021 season;
-Historic Data of the F1 1983-2021 season, which includes drivers, teams and tracks;
-Godzilla's, EMAC's and Ralph Hummerich's game menus, with new game mechanics and improvements;
-Realistic (albeit not accurate) steering wheels for all teams;
-Accessible and usable menu backgrounds for F1 1983-2021 season;
-Team individual engine sounds;
-Moderately realistic engine sounds;
-ISI's audio commentary files (including mute or white noise);
-F11983-2021 season pit order;
-F1 1983-2021 season track order;
-Accurate car physics;
-Correct gearbox configurations for each Formula One car;
-FPS friendly product: reduced polygon cars and no race-by-race stuff;
-Extensively revamped tyre physics;
-Improved AIWs, AI behavior, performance and physics;
-Revised physics, making the mod much more playable for rookies; keep
in mind that car physics have been measured and done by a specialized
engineer in mechanics, helped by a physicist;
-All Pirelli tires compound textures;
-Complete restoration of AI strategy, making this modification as
functional and versatile as the original F1 Challenge '99-'02
videogame in terms of gameplay and availability of options;
-Adjusted engines heating, cooling and wear;
-Adjusted brake properties;
-Extensive calibration to AI behavior;
-Physics sinchronization to guarantee that AI works regardless of weather and difficulty
regardless of the game resolution (maybe except for triple screen);
-Functional tracks with corrected AIWs and working garages;
-Tire logotypes and shape update;
-Correct pit speed trap for every session in the Grand Prix event;
-Tutorials for playing online, video included (special thanks to Mleziva Ricardo);
-Full DX8 and DX9 Support (it may cause some problems on low-cost PCs);
-Non-linear tyre grip and tyre damages through debris;
-All track scenearios redefined to get better FPS with los graphic game settings;
-F1 1983-2021 season scoring system;
-Driving school (eight levels in total);
-New telemetry with more options. It also corrects some bugs from the original version;
-Modified F12K2 file to suit the needs of this season and avoid gameplay issues;
-Drag Reduction System with instructions of how to use it (when available)
DRS is only available in single-player mode. League edition does not have DRS;
-Correct use of tire compounds by the AI;
-Tramsission and engine care information in-game added;
-Four different options for qualifying duration;
-Redefined reliability for the cars that affects player and AI equally;
-Executable file tweaked to have 4 GB patch, multiplayer enabled and allow triple-screen;
-Multi-core and Artificial Intelligence in multiplayer mode added;
-DirectX, FreeTrack, ENBSeries and TrackIR support;
-Old prequalifying and qualifying system from 1950-1995 seasons;
-Race engineer in menu, notes and photos of the cars in setups menu;
-LOG improvements;
-Replay fixes;
-Windows compatibility fixes;
-Multiplayer with AI support;
-Triple Screen Support;
-Pseudo Virtual Reality compatibility support;
-Batch file for create advanced player files through seven different options
(plus one for delete). Special thanks to F1 Superleague and Cristian Luis;
-MACT and WADK compatibility support;
-Online exe by Pietrekk, EvilClip and GoldTime;

Unraced F1 cars:

Ekstrom GP86-01
Trussardi B186
First F189
BMW S192
Bravo S193
March CG911C
Larousse LH95
Dome F105
Lola T97-30
Phoenix AP05
Arrows A23A
Cypher Type1

There is also an early WIP of all 1950-1982 too:

wips 50 82.png

All Formula One seasons race by race finished but 1951-1954 and 1963.

Remaining tracks to finish:
Hockenheim 1981 (wip)
Hanoi 2021 (wip by JV)
Silverstone 1994-1996 (Copse)
Anderstorp 1973-1978 (shorter and simpler pit exit)
Buenos Aires 1979-1981 (chicane at the pit entry)
Kyalami 1967 (thighter layout, help for a GPL conversion)
Kyalami 1968-1985 (faster Barbeque bend)
Monaco 1950 (st. devote corner was slightly faster)
Monaco 1968-1971 (the chicane was moved 100 meters closer to tabac)
Monaco 1972 (rework the AIW and cam files)
Nurburgring 1950-1966 (hohenrain chicane doesn't exist)
Reims 1953 (tighter hairpins)
Spa 1970 (Malmedy fast chicane)
Zandvoort 1975-1985 (little chicane at the pit entry)

Formula One circuits with correct sponsors project (from 1975 to 2021. 1999-2020 finished):

Hud project for all seasons: https://wookey.forumotion.com/t1553-new-member-fonts-huds

All pit crew and driver suits from 1950 to 2021 are almost finished by NickF60. https://wookey.forumotion.com/t1565-1950-1987-pit-crew-suits-w-i-p

Mleziva Riccardo brung the online back to life.

Leeching in F1 Challenge (at least in Wookey and CMT) is just non-existent.

What CMT achieved in 2020:

Historical data for all tracks, teams, drivers and events finished. (more than 10.000 files with specific parameters, variables and event triggers).

There is real hope. But there is also more work than hope.

I am currently helping in this project for GPL and F1C:

There is also a project for 8th gear. Hence, their 2020 mod will be a pre-final version. This version will include Quote from them:

"DRS will give more acceleration. I have designed my physics to make it very difficult to accelerate on the last gear in high revs. AI is not affected by this so is like they have DRS. With DRS the player accelerates faster so they can overtake. AI has optimized setup and higher speed in slow corners so it won't be too easy."

Some extra stuff with the menu: the difficulty is now configurable in track racing, expanded game options (tips for racing against AI, setup advice in-game, data about your car selected), and driving school guides (this is not in-game).

CMT 1990s and 2000s mods sucks indeed, as they are in alpha stage. Those mods are available for future development rather than for play. Give them time. A lot. Because the amount of work to do is downright brutal.

Or be part and help with the project. They are more than 40 people, modifying everything they can.

The guys from Wookey and CMT are both impeccable in ethics.

Last edited:
Is this VB mod alternative?

No. CMT is not done with that pretension. To begin with, VB and CMT are allies.

VB -> King of multimods
CMT -> Future king of standalone mods

As you see, the way both organize their mods are completely different. And so is their way of developing stuff.

VB is for you if you like an all-in-one package with multiple styles of play and seasons mix (plus non-f1 championship tracks). VB has the most accurate F1 representation in terms of vehicle selection since it has race by race, including driver changes per race. It is also better graphically than CMT and much less heavy when you have all F1 seasons of both mod makers. VB mods are updated constantly compared to CMT. It also allows way much more participation than CMT, being more oriented to players than modders. VB keeps all the mods under its own name, crediting everyone they can. Menus and graphics are highly configurable and vary from mod to mod.

CMT is better suited if you like to play specific seasons with utmost realism for fan-made mod standards. If CMT resurrects, it will become unmatched in gameplay, accessibility, quality of life in game design, unraced F1 cars, multiplayer play, lack of errors, and AI difficulty configuration. If you want realism and play any season you want without having all of them in an HDD, it will be for you. Graphic quality is decreased in the deterrence of leeching and better FPS ratio for the player and AI to get the best of the physics and FFB. Physics is done by engineers and supervised by a Ph.D. Physicist. CMT keeps all the mods under the name of their original developers, crediting everyone they find in every single credit file. Menus and graphics are not configurable and are equal from mod to mod.

In short, VB wins in variety, a mix of historic content, and has a much better race by race accuracy, occupying much less HDD. Use it if you want to have fun having all seasons on your PC. You can race any car on any F1 circuit configuration in Formula One history, as well as a race on fictional or non-F1 circuits. CMT (when they release the final version of all those mods) wins in quality of life, accessibility, user experience, realism, AI competitiveness, historic data, unraced cars, and circuits representation, having only the space that occupies as its critical flaw. Use it for serious races, but you can do arcade races as well.

The flaws and disadvantages of each group in purpose to not conflict with each other, improve accessibility and gameplay on their own basis, keeping leechers apart.

The reason they don't work altogether comes to HDD space. People who founded CMT are from Venezuela and their PC's cannot have a full multimod like VB, So they decided to make the mods standalone and have everything available just through downloading. Some of them will delete F1 Challenge 2020 to download and play F1 Challenge 2021. If they want F1C 2020 again, goodbye 2021, download 2020, and say hello and play.

CMT is much lighter than VB when it comes to have ONE mod. But when you have all F1 seasons from VB and CMT, CMT is way too much heavier.

P.D.: The reason they both (VB and CMT) don't do sponsors race by race for 50's and 60's mods is to avoid conflict with the GPL community.

Last edited:
Tnx for the info. I discovered F1 C this year and i like it very much. I wish you all the best in making the mod. I hope you balance your efforts for more immersive gameplay, imo i would prefer balanced AI, good audio and unified look of the seasons tracks than the all the options VB has for the speed dial, who drove which race and what not.

1-is there any way i can join the forum?

2is there a new f1 challenge "BASE"?
Let me explain, a f1 challenge that has the base game, totally fixed, compatible and without mods. as to start and install mods.
(like the f1c 2020 online edition)
my "philosophy" is purely original f1c, just the bug fixes, some better original tobacco textures and nothing else.

It happens that many fixes and solutions to bugs are packaged in mods, or heavily modified versions, there are not ONLY bugfixes, only as for a base version. as a "rar" file that has only the patches.

by the way, some fixes are very rare to find, here one:
READ ALL THREAD, it has the fixes for imola, spa 2002, suzuka 2000, melbourne, silverstone the original aiw fixed.

other similar ones are in the forum
(the aiw of monaco)

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions if anyone can answer here. I don't know a member to get registration at the Wookey forum.

1. There were issues with old mods not working under Win 10. Was there ever any resolution to this?

2. I remember a lot of mods, if not all, suffered some shadow issue under cars. Is there any fix for this?

1-is there any way i can join the forum?

2is there a new f1 challenge "BASE"?
Let me explain, a f1 challenge that has the base game, totally fixed, compatible and without mods. as to start and install mods.
(like the f1c 2020 online edition)
my "philosophy" is purely original f1c, just the bug fixes, some better original tobacco textures and nothing else.

It happens that many fixes and solutions to bugs are packaged in mods, or heavily modified versions, there are not ONLY bugfixes, only as for a base version. as a "rar" file that has only the patches.

by the way, some fixes are very rare to find, here one:
READ ALL THREAD, it has the fixes for imola, spa 2002, suzuka 2000, melbourne, silverstone the original aiw fixed.

other similar ones are in the forum
(the aiw of monaco)

1. Yes, there it is.

You can see what to do here: https://wookey.forumotion.com/t632-new-rules-of-the-forum-new-members-please-read

And here: https://wookey.forumotion.com/t1203...ow-us-why-we-should-add-you-as-a-member#60095

I recommend you to be part of the forum ONLY if you are an active modder, otherwise, the forum will throw you out eventually. The forum only allows active members compromised with something (mostly with uploading F1 pictures actively, being an active modder in F1C or rFactor). Some people wanted to help the modders just giving money, but most of the time they reject and prefer to have more modders.

Another major reason to restrict registration was this: https://wookey.forumotion.com/t510-about-assettocorsamods-org-sim-dream-development

A member called Luigi70 suffered leeching. Along with the inactive members that only registered but do not mod or collaborate uploading pictures, the idea of disallowing registration come to fruition and became a reality later.

2. I can do one for you (with all race by race variants) but my time is very limited (oppositions). Fixing and reupdating AIWs takes time (hours, even days for circuits such as Monaco). I will consider to do an effort if I see activity from you.

You can start downloading the vanilla game and proceed to install this to begin with:

I have a couple of questions if anyone can answer here. I don't know a member to get registration at the Wookey forum.

1. There were issues with old mods not working under Win 10. Was there ever any resolution to this?

2. I remember a lot of mods, if not all, suffered some shadow issue under cars. Is there any fix for this?

1. Yes, installing the EXE which patches the whole mod.

2. https://easyupload.io/1ne2a3 (Link will be deleted in a week)

You can see the whole repository and editing tools here: https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com/ (14 GB download).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To both:

I was a moderator of Wookey's forum but I am not currently retired due to job reasons. I cannot open the door. Alfredo can. If you are not active as modders in F1C or don't want to be modders, don't bother to ask for registration since the forum is dedicated to content creators. It just better not be registered and download all their stuff for play. The forum only benefits modders and from a player perspective, you can download all their work equally (except private links like 1959 mod), registered or not.

Ask OLarrauri (Alfredino OLarrauri in FB) if you are interested to enter.

Alternatives:

Go to F1 Challenge VB or Constrictor Modding Team (both on Facebook). VB is oriented to VB players and CMT is oriented for modders who want to mod CMT.

Last edited:

-copy and paste the ".EXE", the new 3d config (both from "F1C 2020 online edition"), to mod folder

-the SCRIPTS folder (it has the allcpucores.asi file) and the DX 8 and 9 folder (the scripts folders and dx8 and 9 are in the MOD CMT F1 2000), to mod folder

this happens: mods F1 CK1996, HLT 1997, ctdp 1998 DOES NOT WORK on win 10, all ctd at some point.
I DID WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE, plus I copied and pasted them into each of those mods (download the new exe, the new 3dconfig, the dx8 and 9 folders and the scripts folder) and THEY WORK AGAIN AND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

These mods have the last modified version of the .exe files, compatible with w10, for any mods. 10/10 insured start.
You no longer need old solutions and modify w10, only these exes. use them in mods.

cristian luis
can you confirm?

Last edited:
-copy and paste the ".EXE", the new 3d config (both from "F1C 2020 online edition"), to mod folder

-the SCRIPTS folder (it has the allcpucores.asi file) and the DX 8 and 9 folder (the scripts folders and dx8 and 9 are in the MOD CMT F1 2000), to mod folder

this happens: mods F1 CK1996, HLT 1997, ctdp 1998 DOES NOT WORK on win 10, all ctd at some point.
I DID WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE, plus I copied and pasted them into each of those mods (download the new exe, the new 3dconfig, the dx8 and 9 folders and the scripts folder) and THEY WORK AGAIN AND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

From what I read, seems it is confirmed it works. :)

Also, you have been lucky since those mods you have mentioned are very old. The older is the mod, the higher is the probability to get only cars, or cars and tracks without full install.

Alternatively, you can get 1983-1997 mods here:

"
These mods have the last modified version of the .exe files, compatible with w10, for any mods. 10/10 insured start.
You no longer need old solutions and modify w10, only these exes. use them in mods.

cristian luis can you confirm? "

Yes! That's it.

If with the exe you get mistakes, is surely related to the mod itself. The older the mod, the higher is the probability ;)

Ok, great, thanks for the replies. I'll download those files and mess around with them on the weekend.
I work long hours and have limited time for playing let alone modding, I understand how much work goes into these things so I'm totally fine not being on the forum.

Very pleased to see the game so alive. It's still the best F1 game by a mile for me.

Sorry, one last question if I may as some of you guys really know all about F1C. I could never find a solution.

Saved replays in championship mode I think for about the first half of circuits don't start you in your own cockpit. The game starts you in an AI cockpit. For those replays you can't ever view the player car in cockpit view. The game cameras see the player car as being AI and only gives the player car AI selectable camera views.

Is there any fix for this?

So modders made this hud overlay, with inputs. I'm wondering could someone make some basic overlay of inputs, like iracing, might be helpful when driving without force feedback.

Last edited:
Hey there,

I‘ve just reinstalled F1 Challenge after a couple of years and having an absolute blast both with and without mods.

However, I have an issue with values in the .plr file constantly resetting or not registering at all. Namely, the maximum number of cars visible is the biggest issue. I can‘t seem to set it higher than "6" where it constantly defaults back to.

This results in race starts only showing a few cars in front of me with others popping in shortly before you‘ve come near them which makes starting races always a bit hit and miss as you never know whether you‘re about to plow into someone. A similar thing also happens when I‘m driving through the pitlane and AI cars in the garage only load in shortly before I pass them.

Is there something I‘ve missed or I‘m doing wrong? Or doesn‘t it even have anything to do with the .plr file at all?

Setting-wise, everything should already be set to max.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hey there,

I‘ve just reinstalled F1 Challenge after a couple of years and having an absolute blast both with and without mods.

However, I have an issue with values in the .plr file constantly resetting or not registering at all. Namely, the maximum number of cars visible is the biggest issue. I can‘t seem to set it higher than "6" where it constantly defaults back to.

This results in race starts only showing a few cars in front of me with others popping in shortly before you‘ve come near them which makes starting races always a bit hit and miss as you never know whether you‘re about to plow into someone. A similar thing also happens when I‘m driving through the pitlane and AI cars in the garage only load in shortly before I pass them.

Is there something I‘ve missed or I‘m doing wrong? Or doesn‘t it even have anything to do with the .plr file at all?

Setting-wise, everything should already be set to max.

Thanks so much for your help!

hey there
the number of visible drivers by default is at 6 as the latest exe is optimised for online but to get around this every time you load into the track go to options and put visible vehicles back up and it will remain for the rest of that session

Prologue by Cristian Luis:

In F1 Challenge '99-'02, I have been considered in recent years what many fans and enthusiasts of this old-fashioned but venerable simulator call an old-school mod creator. An F1 Challenge '99-'02 mod maker with a passion and determination that has not been impeded from his exercise, even when I have come to find myself spitting and coughing blood for hours with puddled lungs, in full anemia, and with pale skin and retained liquid, symptomatic messengers of the transition from my chronic kidney disease to end-stage (which I luckily survived two times). And with the love and catharsis of a child who when they try to financially reward, suffers the psychological phenomenon called "overjustification effect". Always denying the idea of living or earning money from it, and proved when, welcoming the honor with due and imperishable respect, I rejected in desperate socioeconomic and life-satisfaction conditions that made me a prisoner of impotence, a job offer to work in one of the leading racing simulation video game companies on July 14, 2020. In this offer, I was presented with the idea of working on artificial intelligence, flexible agents in a large set of ordered and stacked parameters elaborated in such a way that players, content creators, casuals, those who (re)discover this game, and the members who made this Formula 1 season a reality with which some young people from Elazig (a city victim of an earthquake on January 2020) alleviated their sorrows but not their regrets, will be able to enjoy in this title for always by work and grace of the accredited, who in one way or another made it possible and left their name or pseudonym for posterity, with the vehicle physics of Carlos as the heart of all this computing anatomy.

This F1 Challenge 2020 is, in my modest value judgment, a graceful demo; a laconic emissary who with undisguised discretion, warns about what is going to come to the F1 Challenge '99-'02 community if its members, collaborators, and volunteers want and decide to continue until the end. All of them play in some of their spare time to be gods when their lives allow it; We are owners and creators of their own dreams, in the search to recreate and relive the history of Formula 1 in its entirety in an accessible, free and dizziness-free video game for everyone, where anyone can take part, and they are the first in the queue. From the most venerable old man who sees on a computer screen running hand in hand with Fangio, Moss, Farina, or Ascari; childhood idols from his remote yesterday, to the young man who has made the digital environment his second home and feels hurt that he cannot choose to play Codemasters F1, having video game modifications as an imposed alternative that can be offered if the benefits of your personal computer give it the green light and treat the lag as if it were unaware of its existence, be it due to low latency or smooth processing.

Forgive me if the quality of this artificial intelligence as a result of my research - I taught him the tricks, and I think he makes good use of it - which works under any weather condition and level of difficulty is not the maximum desired, but modeling it by means of the synchronization of physics in which the work of recreating the most suitable speed curve by curve of all circuits is added; being that step by curve changing automatically according to the parameters of the adjustment that the artificial intelligence loads by default for itself, requires a time that I and my successor have seen much more profitable in balancing scales, putting out fires, completing bases and putting quality of life in the user experience as a whole, where anyone can appreciate every detail and where each member feels and lives that they are doing their important part in the project. In F1 Hero it is implemented, and there it stays exclusively. It has 14 years of development, more than half of my life at last, and still increasing.

The publication of this Formula 1 season in its pre-final phase, in the absence of programming a race engineer and the long-awaited eighth gear, will not in itself mean the resurrection of the Constrictor Modding Team. Neither did his return. The quality of this F1 season will be at the service of all the others that this group decides to publish on the network of networks; those that the leader has written down in his own agenda. The public release of all of them will truly mean his return to the ring and therefore, his resurrection demonstrated and therefore confirmed.

The purpose of the release of this modification to which I have had the access and pleasure of writing this foreword (thanks for that invitation at the beginning of January, Alfredo) has been indicated, but the curtain continues to cover the declaration of intent regarding the essence of CMT: the realism within the maximum potential that F1 Challenge '99-'02 itself can offer, maintaining several constitutive points of the original game that make it endow and detach from all its identity with its particularities, options, parameters, and values. In the characteristics of the settings and in the audio comments. In the software defects in the repetitions and in the exploitable aspects that its multiplayer mode has sought to censor to bring a fair game between fans to compete against others online. No matter how radically changed a modification in its central parts by an act of Constrictor is: it continues to do honor and homage to being a physics simulator, which is the niche that the leader of the project is able to squeeze with plenty of solvency thanks to his qualified training as an engineer, problem-solving ability, intelligence, years of a university career, professional experience and above all, the team and their teamwork. A work is prominent enough that it can never be said that he makes physics more zero. For all members, new and veteran, creating content in F1 Challenge from time to time as a means, with more or less activity, that gives them quality of life without acting as a substitute for their personal and professional projects justifies everything, a decision that they take through their actions towards the modifications of Formula 1 seasons; artworks are love rather than just good reasons.

Many members of the group, and I personally, believe that the 2020 Formula One season has been emulated in F1 Challenge '99-'02 in a truly reliable way, for which the simulator is able to continue giving almost twenty years after its release on the market. In a purely personal observation, sometimes the single-seaters that I try to see as cars in a video game, by dint of being alive and showing completeness in every aspect, from configuration to historical data, rebel against me and, throwing off the mask of "simulation accessible without the intention of competing against "that I have sought to place them and make a character, they go out of my hands, transmitting and doing what I, out of modesty, did not want them to try or snitch: to be a reasonable alternative to Codemasters F1 2020, at least on individual play for those who want to have fun from time to time with a video game with no need to broadcast themselves to the world and win a few coins or bills in the process. Especially this F1 2020, where under the direction of Frank T. Sagnier the official game does not recreate the historical Formula 1 calendar that this year has been full of peculiarities. Perhaps because its true architects have imposed their law conditioning the choice of the true Grand Prix calendar of this 71st season of the Formula 1 World Championship, despite being hundreds of times smaller than us humans. And they have turned everything upside down. Absolutely everything. They have come to stay.

And all fighting against the CoViD-19 pandemic from the barricades of confinement; some of those responsible for this modification were infected in a specific period of the disease suffering the bad shot, and struggling with myself not to consider this F1 Challenge 2020 more realistic than Codemasters F1 2020 in some areas, I write this presentation which I prefer not to be on the official download page or as an easter egg of its creation. I do not think that my former colleagues have managed to make users who try this modification avoid asking themselves after playing if, in certain aspects and sections, F1C 2020 is better than CM F1 2020, despite not having the much-desired eighth gear. Keep thinking always that official titles are always better than modifications of the same genre, purposes, and sub-purposes on a general level. It is as it should be. As it will almost always be. And for everyone, it is better this way.

While it lasts, enjoy everyone's crafts, for everyone. One that the previous generation of children anywhere on the globe would not have dared to dream of. It is all theirs, at the service of recreating those battles that they have enjoyed so much through audiovisual reproduction, throwing imagination into photos, or traveling through readings.

Download link

Constrictor Modding Team FB website

Wookey's F1C forum

Attachments

• GameTitle.png
    GameTitle.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 157
  • F1C_2020 2021-03-25 13-33-42-10.jpg
    F1C_2020 2021-03-25 13-33-42-10.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 566
  • F1C_2020 2021-03-25 13-38-15-35.jpg
    F1C_2020 2021-03-25 13-38-15-35.jpg