F1 Challenge 99 - 02

don't worry about it mate, the AI are quite stupid at Monaco ;) Seeing you're quite confident over the kurbs the car shouldn't feel too bad, unlike it did for me (Benetton, wit no assists) :unsure:

Ah i shall try that! But need to find time because my exams are arriving:(
good luck on ur exams! :)

anyways I can give you another hint: on Magny-Cours, the AI brake 100m late into the first hairpin, so don't reck your car :D they are quite slow on that track because of the turn 4 glitch, you could get a top 5 in quali too

edit:also, I know on one circuit the ai vrake on the start-finish straight, I think it's monza but I forgot

Guys how is it possible to play it on WIN8
the only way i got it running is by copying my game installed folder from xp to win 8 but the cars are too glitchy you ony see wired colors and lines!!!!

Guys how is it possible to play it on WIN8
the only way i got it running is by copying my game installed folder from xp to win 8 but the cars are too glitchy you ony see wired colors and lines!!!!
(don't have win8, but)

Did you try running as admin in compability made?

weird.. I have win 7 64 bit, running in XP SP2 mode with admin rights. I think you also gotta disable user account control if you haven't

Disabled as well :)
Disable user account control
Change the compatibility of executable programs
:inlove:dConfig.exe>: Compatibility "Windows XP Service Pack 3" and administrator rights
<F1 Challenge 99-02.exe> Compatibility "Windows 98/ME" and administrator rights
It should work now then :thumbsup: It says in the instructions where I read it works for win 8 too

The game starts thats not the problem!
but all cars are too glitchy they dont even look like cars, i will post a pic if i try it later!
F12 gives you a screenshot (programmed in-game), they will appear in the game folder
anyway, the game looks fine for me
BF8B53EC5B0F7D6F8444A541D6170B0C84DDD80E

Monaco career mode race. Quali-1, race-DNF

Yep :) i played that game for a long time so im pretty fast and well aware of everything about it, just not aware enough how to make it run properly in WIN 8 :)

EDIT, just transferd the files from xp to win 8 admins rights and compatibility XP 3 and its working fine now...... i tried it before a couple of times but it didnt work not its working hummm.

Any the servers are dead though no one is playing this game any more?

EDIT, just transferd the files from xp to win 8 admins rights and compatibility XP 3 and its working fine now...... i tried it before a couple of times but it didnt work not its working hummm.

Any the servers are dead though no one is playing this game any more?
a few months ago there were actually servers to play on :D But I tried a few weeks ago and.. nothing :(

Well, it's an old game :cautious:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years