F1 Challenge 99 - 02

F1C was the 'cat's meow' of simracing, after the Crammonds GP Series began scaling back.
It spawned numerous mods...Ralph Hummerich and CTDP being regarded as the best It was like X-mas whenever those guys came out with a mod.
I still own the cd along with around 60GB of mods and addons. I remember folks selling the cd after it went out of production for "insane" cost.

incredible ...
who wrote this article??
How do you forget the F1 Seventies made by Team Crew??
How do you forget F1 Sixty made by Sam Alex?
How do you forget F1 Fifty made by R&G?

ALL LEGAL MOD!!!!

Luigi 70*
(*you will find my name in the seasons 1950, 1961,1962,1964,1965,1970,1972,1976,1977,1978,)

Hey, anyone who still plays this game; does anyone know of a site that has all the F1 Challenge mods starting with the 1950 mod, all the way to a 2010s mod?

RaceSimulations.com is permanently down, so, I hope that all the mods aren't lost, because the new RaceSimulations site is rebuilding.

• Deleted member 140946

Nice keep posting f1 challenge videos, keep the game alive

Such an Interesting read. I Started sim racing in 2005 and never got round to trying this. Would it still be worth a look today?
Yes only draw back is it uses the older ISI controller set with button mapping limited to 16 so if your sequential is 28 and 29 mapping #'s you need to most likely use your paddle shifters other than that game still runs great on modern hardware.

Hey, anyone who still plays this game; does anyone know of a site that has all the F1 Challenge mods starting with the 1950 mod, all the way to a 2010s mod?

RaceSimulations.com is permanently down, so, I hope that all the mods aren't lost, because the new RaceSimulations site is rebuilding.
@Mohammed Abidi Yes I have every Season ;). This is the Website, they have great modders ;)

http://valpaso75.altervista.org/

Hi all

I've download F1C SL 2014 Mod, but some how after the intro screen it crashes to desktop. In fact none of the mods work, but the original game does though. Need help to fix this, pls help, thanx in advance.

Jay

Played this owsome game from beginning
till codemaster f1 and windows 7 come out
Never got it working on w7 or w8 :(

But now i am ading a second HDD to my 2 game/race systems for XP again
and we will start playing again :) hoping to find the correct season mods

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post...:/

Hey guys finally got my ancient game(F1C:99-02) to work again and I thought maybe I could do a career mode walk through.

I really would like tips on how to improve etcetera. The sound quality isn't good at all cus my microphone is bad so I needa buy one very soon.
Hope you guys will enjoy this.

Have a good day guys!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%