F1 Challenge 99 - 02

Championship track order is in .gdb file(s) inside SeasonData folder.
Each season/mod has different .gdb file name.
If you want to add a new track to an existing season you have to edit also track's .gdb file (inside track folder)
The line
Filter Properties = xxxx
in the track's gdb should be edited, so xxxx must be the same as in the line
Game Filter = AND: xxxx
in the season's gdb

If you want to use one track in more than one season
You should add new season(s) in the track gdb, like that:
Filter Properties = xxxx, yyyy, zzzz, qqqq, wwww and so on

Last edited:
I love you man! These are the changes I have found on drivingitalia:

the all new Enna Pergusa track
completely revised physics, including improved tire physics
improved balancing, more realistic laptimes
20+ setups included for various tracks/cars
"optimized" mts-files to cure the display issues experienced by nvidia users
modified engine sounds and new commentary sounds
improved AI behaviour, more intense racing
an improved launcher with new useful features

I love you man! These are the changes I have found on drivingitalia:

the all new Enna Pergusa track
completely revised physics, including improved tire physics
improved balancing, more realistic laptimes
20+ setups included for various tracks/cars
"optimized" mts-files to cure the display issues experienced by nvidia users
modified engine sounds and new commentary sounds
improved AI behaviour, more intense racing
an improved launcher with new useful features
:thumbsup:
If you enjoy F1C i reccomend our Discord server thats is still active considering the game almost 20y old https://discord.gg/cKFpTkx

Hi guys! I've got back into F1C with the VB All Seasons Mod but I'm having a couple of issues:

1) I made a custom helmet for my driver, but it seems that I'm not able to import the textures in-game: I import the textures with MAStudio, but when I fire up the game it reverses back to it's original textures (I'm editing the 1984 RAM Team.mas file). Has somebody got a solution for it;

2) I've noticed that cars, both on the base game and with the VB Mod, seem to have chronic understeer and I've tried to make some changes in the setup like bolting a bit more aero or loosening the rear anti-roll bar, even tried to change some steering lock, but to no avail. I play with a Logitech G29: while in the base game I can feel when the car is understeering, in the VB Mod it just feels impossible to know, because there's a lot of vibration effects. I just want to be a bit faster on this sim, that's it.

Thanks in advance to anybody who is willing to help me out sorting these issues. :)

Is anyone still playing this game? I started playing the 2006 mod version, I managed to get the game loading in DirectX9, and Used SoftTH to load it onto my triple-screen setup. The game runs great at 5940x2160. And FFB is ok on my G29.

Is anyone still playing this game? I started playing the 2006 mod version, I managed to get the game loading in DirectX9, and Used SoftTH to load it onto my triple-screen setup. The game runs great at 5940x2160. And FFB is ok on my G29.

I'm trying to create an app that will allow you to change FOV and seating position on the fly for f1c atm. No ETA, no promises.

hello
not sure if I'm in the right place but.
Having found my old copy of the above game on disc , how do I get it to run on windows 10.
I've tried to install it but it just wont open. Any ideas ?????

I am playing F1 Challenge VB (every season) mod just due to not having to fight to get mods and upgrades to work. The mod is great but like many here have complained, I cannot get above a certain resolution on the 3dconfig.exe. I am wanting triple screen support. Any advice on how to do this when using a mod version of the game with it's own game exe and 3dconfig?

VB is a great mod but it is a bit dated. More recent mods contain an updated 3d config file with high resolutions. Here is a 2022 mod that has the updated files CIR 98-13 ultra mod.
For triple screen I use SoftTH but NVIDIA software should work too. The vertical and horizontal FOV needs to be adjusted for it to work well.

Thank you for the reply. I have always wondered if there were other complete mods. The link you provided asks for a key for decryption. I am unable to find the mod looking up 2022 mod. Could you please provide the mod link?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%