Resource icon

Misc F1 Car Livery Templates [Modular Mods] 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

Modular F1 Car Livery Templates (ERP templates) - This mod provides custom modular ERP archives to be used as a templatefile for creating livery-mods.

Description:

This mod provides custom ERP archives and each assetgroup-file to be used as a template for creating F1 & MyTeam car liveries, or for inserting existing liveries into the archives - without overwriting original game files or the need of extra mipmap texture files.
The mod itself does not contain beautiful liveries, only default skins to be replaced by those many beautiful liveries out there.

View attachment 433026

Installation for...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
ParkYongLee updated Modular F1 Car Livery Templates (ERP templates; MyTeam incl.) with a new update entry:

removed fom_livery.erp from the mod due to game limitations

Sadly, I had to remove the possibility to use an erp template for fom_car, because the fom_car.erp folder works for MyTeam like common does for F1 Teams. So it seems impossible to load stuff from other erp files into actual racing sessions.

I did not test it before in MyTeam, only in customizing screen and there all worked.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ParkYongLee updated Modular F1 Car Livery Templates (ERP templates - MyTeam excluded) with a new update entry:

Removed MyTeam due to Codemasters changes after patch 1.15

Changelog 1.3:
  • Removed MyTeam due to Codemasters changes after patch 1.15 - MyTeam erp template will be released as standalone mod again and not become a part of this mod anymore.
  • Removed the myteam_ENGINE no sharing mod from this mod due to CTD in MyTeam after patch 1.15

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mate, apologies if this is a dumb question, but how do I add slots for other driver numbers when using this mod? For example, Gasly moved to Renault in my save and I'd like to add his edited #10 to the ERP

Hi mate, apologies if this is a dumb question, but how do I add slots for other driver numbers when using this mod? For example, Gasly moved to Renault in my save and I'd like to add his edited #10 to the ERP
Hm, yeah, it was too much work for me to implement all 99 numbers for 10 teams - so, yeah, those need to be replaced in the original game files, I'm afraid.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back