F1 Caption Competition 2017 - Russian Grand Prix Voting Open

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
BOTMAS.jpg

After an unavoidable delay, we are back captioning with this Russian corker! What is going on here?

After the entry period has closed after 5 days, there will be 2 days to vote for your favourite caption. You have 3 votes which you can give out in one of two ways: 2-1, or 1-1-1. You are not allowed to give 3 votes to one caption. Your votes will only count if you have submitted a caption yourself. When making your vote, post only the post number and the number of votes you want to give it. Remember not to vote for your own caption, or all your votes will be discounted.

Please do not submit captions after voting has opened. it is pretty clear in the thread title when this has occurred.

An example vote would be:
#17 - 2
#22 - 1
or
#14 - 1
#26 - 1
#32 - 1

Points will be awarded in the F1 scoring system of 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 to the top 10 captioners, and prizes will be awarded at the end of the season.

Ferrari Guy To Mercedes Guy: "NO! You will not see what is written on my hand!!!"
Massa To Mercedes Guy: "You are not going to believe what's written on his hand"
Mercedes Guy: "I really want to know what is written on your hand"

Bottas : We where having a good time on that Bar --but at some point Kimi left with a bottle and 2 russian girls---Not sure if he will show up today..:O_o:

Last edited:
I Imagined Bottas and Massa speak colloquially around each other!

Bottas:
Yeah Felipe mate cheers for holding Vettel up there lad.
Massa: Anytime Valterri, I know you would have done the same...
Gino: ...What you two talking about?
Massa: Errr, Ehmmmm, Valterri was just mocking our pit crews helmets, saying they are stupid, saying we belong in Star Wars, ya know May the 4th and all that.
Gino: Phaa, he can't talk, Mercedes crew look like a bunch of mini Vaders. Then again, Mercedes do own your engines so it makes sense.
Bottas: Best engines out there as well lad.
Gino: Except were leading the title hunt... go figure.
Bottas: Wait until Spain, try staying in the dirty air there with all our upgrades.
Gino: We won't have to, cos we'll be in front, like we were in the tests. (Hears a Camera Flash and turns round) Hey, dont take photos of there!
Photographer (Worried): Err I was just errr...
Gino: I don't wanna hear it. I'm outta here!
Massa (To Gino): Hey Gino, do me a favour. Whatever you do don't hire an 18 year old pay driver to replace Kimi yeah. Shocking.
Gino: Don't worry mate, we'll take the 36 year old Brazilian before that kinda guy. (winks and walks away)
Massa (To Bottas, quietly):
Think we escaped a flying bullet there lad.
Bottas: Ayye, oh and hey, looks like you're in for a 2018 drive there as well. Second return from retirement.
Massa: Great publicity ain't it!
Bottas: Ahahah yeah (being called by Toto) hey I've gotta go, I'll see you in Spain!
Massa: See ya!

Went off on a bit of a tangent there!

Voting open
Please, NO MORE ENTRIES, vote for your favourite captions.

I apologise for the delays, a scoreboard for China and Bahrian will appear on Friday morning (UK time)

9, 12 and 13 - 1 apiece

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back