F1 Caption Competition 2017 - Hungarian Grand Prix

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
MCL.jpg

The summer break is upon us, so we have ample time to caption this hilarious photo.

After the entry period has closed after 5 days, there will be 2 days to vote for your favourite caption. You have 3 votes which you can give out in one of two ways: 2-1, or 1-1-1. You are not allowed to give 3 votes to one caption. Your votes will only count if you have submitted a caption yourself. When making your vote, post only the post number and the number of votes you want to give it. Remember not to vote for your own caption, or all your votes will be discounted.

Please do not submit captions after voting has opened. it is pretty clear in the thread title when this has occurred.

An example vote would be:
#17 - 2
#22 - 1
or
#14 - 1
#26 - 1
#32 - 1

Points will be awarded in the F1 scoring system of 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 to the top 10 captioners, and prizes will be awarded at the end of the season

desperate mclaren press officer covers car in rubbish to entice braindead photographer into taking lame picture.

Last edited:
These threads are totally pointless ,
I never get notified about anything new from RD , like winners , nothing ,
and the thread is never in the side menu , it gets lost ,
not replying no more , simply waste of time ,
90% of these threads and competitions get lost and are not static until finished on the main pages and menus .

These threads are totally pointless ,
I never get notified about anything new from RD , like winners , nothing ,
and the thread is never in the side menu , it gets lost ,
not replying no more , simply waste of time ,
90% of these threads and competitions get lost and are not static until finished on the main pages and menus .
Unfortunately, nowhere near enough people have been voting when it comes to choosing a winner that it has become worthless doing it. During this summer break I plan to go through all the threads and choose a winner for each round, which will be announced. The second half of the season will go the same way, and a complete winner will be announced sometime in December.

Unfortunately, nowhere near enough people have been voting when it comes to choosing a winner that it has become worthless doing it. During this summer break I plan to go through all the threads and choose a winner for each round, which will be announced. The second half of the season will go the same way, and a complete winner will be announced sometime in December.
I replied to everyone ,
and then I forget and then see another one , I go back and look and the threads get lost ,

If you create something for example that lasts 7 days , it should be there all the time and then the title updated ,

same with competitions and stuff , they are not static and then get lost ,
its nothing to do with me like ,
but saw this thread like oooh another caption and then remembered well , whats happening here , I see no winners and the thread is gone lol ,
so then decided to simply not bother :(

I replied to everyone ,
and then I forget and then see another one , I go back and look and the threads get lost ,

If you create something for example that lasts 7 days , it should be there all the time and then the title updated ,

same with competitions and stuff , they are not static and then get lost ,
its nothing to do with me like ,
but saw this thread like oooh another caption and then remembered well , whats happening here , I see no winners and the thread is gone lol ,
so then decided to simply not bother :(
The threads get promoted, but then drop off as other threads appear. Unless you want this to keep being re-featured, which is something to discuss with @Paul Jeffrey, it's likely to be a case of get your caption in early and make it a good one :)

Unfortunately, nowhere near enough people have been voting when it comes to choosing a winner that it has become worthless doing it

The threads get promoted, but then drop off as other threads appear. Unless you want this to keep being re-featured, which is something to discuss with @Paul Jeffrey, it's likely to be a case of get your caption in early and make it a good one :)

I rest my case , opinions are mixed one staff member saying its worthless doing it , another saying talk to other staff members ,
IDC who wins , just want to know who actually won or what the winner said this is all man nothing else ,

"ALL COMPETITIONS SHOULD BE STATIC ON THE MAIN PAGE UNTIL FINISHED"

Alonso: "Look Stoffel what they delivered. I can't believe it. It’s like Honda. You order an engine you get piece of s***. I ordered a sex doll and received Sharky the inflatable shark!"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back