F1 Caption Competition 2017 - Bahrain Grand Prix

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
STR.jpg

We raced under lights in Bahrain, but what is happening here?

After the entry period has closed after 5 days, there will be 2 days to vote for your favourite caption. You have 3 votes which you can give out in one of two ways: 2-1, or 1-1-1. You are not allowed to give 3 votes to one caption. Your votes will only count if you have submitted a caption yourself. When making your vote, post only the post number and the number of votes you want to give it. Remember not to vote for your own caption, or all your votes will be discounted.

Please do not submit captions after voting has opened. it is pretty clear in the thread title when this has occurred.

An example vote would be:
#17 - 2
#22 - 1
or
#14 - 1
#26 - 1
#32 - 1

Points will be awarded in the F1 scoring system of 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 to the top 10 captioners, and prizes will be awarded at the end of the season.

"We installed a high-powered electromagnet in your right sidepod. We need you to take someone out so Felipe can get us some points."

Last edited:
Smedley: "...brake, turn right, accelerate, ERS boost, open DRS, mix 3, brake, turn right, get hit by Sainz, stop"

Engineer: "Your dad's last check bounced. You need to clear this up with him before I let you get back in the seat."

Stroll: (thinking in his head) If I'm seen talking to daddy, race fans will be mean to me.

Engineer; All right, got your latest car ready to go.

Stroll; You know, I'm feeling good about this one.

*the crew turns to each other and stifles laughter*

“Ok Lance, look… For the last time, you have GOT to stop peeing in the car. Not only are you leaving a disgusting mess for the crew to clean up but the whole damn garage smells like asparagus.”

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%