Don't know, Hamilton crashed today which is something you rarely see so you never know. Ferrari turnaround is still possible but has to happen quick.

I still watch every F1 and probablt always will try. I know Murray still does too.
However, quite looking forward to the massive change coming in F1 in a year or two under Ross Brawn's plans. It'll be good.

Well, it seems we have the first ICE failure in a Mercedes engine, for lance stroll, it was his fresh brand new PU ! they have switched back to the older spec before qualy, there is a chance that mercs want to not put too much pressure on this spec 2 PU

Season is over. Bottas challenge will fade quickly.

I've be an F1 fanatic for 30 years and even I just watch the YouTube highlights now. No point watching the entire race these days. There will be no surprises.

Personally i believe Ferrari always had the faster car and Mercedes a better team so less mistakes....Ferrari needs to steal a couple of Redbull and Mercedes strategist for any hope.

I would rather a thread on how you would make it better and respect each others opinions............mine would be one of the more outrageous :barefoot:

You may have noticed the commentary team at Montreal throwing around ideas how to make F1 more unpredictable, I mean they 20 years too late

The advantage in technology, the best people in the right place, and Hamilton...a formidable driver and probably backdoor country level politics. Good luck in bridging the gap...
Getting on par is difficult but hitting a birdy and surpass Mercedes...

What's up with teams (Marko) complaining about the tyres, saying Pirelli made them for Mercedes?? Before they got the best engine.. Now tyres.Domination in F1 has has always been this way. Hopefully Ferrari win this race and to give some Hope

Realistically, the only ones who can stop Mercedes are Ferrari and Red Bull. Of course, a LOT of work needs to be done before either of them can beat Mercedes.

LMAO at Vettel moving the signs around...#justiceforseb :roflmao:

In all fairness I think he didn’t deserve that penalty...it’s hard to know how much grip he had. Swinging the wheel to the left might have induced a spin which would have most likely smack right into Lewis.

What's up with teams (Marko) complaining about the tyres, saying Pirelli made them for Mercedes?? Before they got the best engine.. Now tyres.Domination in F1 has has always been this way. Hopefully Ferrari win this race and to give some Hope
Domination in F1 has never been as it is now, not even when Schumacher and Ferrari took 5 titles in a row. I think there is a statistic that shows that something like the last 180 podiums have been achieved by either Ferrari, Mercedes or Redbull and only two were achieved by anotehr team, in this case Force India. We are at a point where F1 has made it's way to a two class championship, where big manufacturers have killed the small teams and where the rules are even more bend to favor those top teams. And as we have seen in the race - it is not permitted to defend your position and driving your ass off, so it's safer to w(h)in(e) on the team radio to gain an advantage. And after the race Toto Wolff explains how he doesn't want to win like that, when in fact it needs a request from Mercedes to get the ball rolling. F1 is a farce since a long time and I have been watching since allmost 30 years now.

I don't know, but I have watched the full 500 and there was alot more closer action and overtaking without all that whining and politics involved - with cars going alot faster - drivers getting squeezed to the wall or overtaking on the grass. MotoGPs last race was a proper example of tight wheel to wheel racing with three riders banging wheels, so you didn't know who would win until the S/F line. Today I knew it as soon as the penalty dropped. If we applied the rules of today for one of the most, if not the best fight in history of F1, when Villeneuve and Arnoux were having a shot at it, guess how many penalties were have to be given?

LMAO at Vettel moving the signs around...#justiceforseb :roflmao:

In all fairness I think he didn’t deserve that penalty...it’s hard to know how much grip he had. Swinging the wheel to the left might have induced a spin which would have most likely smack right into Lewis.
Should've done it! Redemption for Leclerc :whistling::roflmao:
You can argue for the rules being strictly applied. But then you also need to consider changing the rules as for today, they killed the race action...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back