F1 British Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
British Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Vote now for your 2018 British Grand Prix 'Driver of the Day'.

The British Grand Prix capped a wonderful weekend of sport for Great Britain, producing an entertaining race under blazing sunshine at the Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit for the tenth round of the 2018 Formula One World Championship.

With plenty of good performances throughout the grid, who do you think deserves to accolade of RaceDepartment Driver of the Day?

Last edited:
I voted for Verstappen because saying "Alonso seeks victories outside F1 because he's no longer competitive here, I'll try Indy or Le Mans when I'm slow and old." and not finishing the race the same weekend is truly amazing :inlove:

Lewis had a bad start, lost 2 positions. Then he had 2 safety cars that allowed him to finish 2nd. Without those, he'd be 4th at best, 5th is the most realistic position. He is far from being the driver of the day. I would have gone with Leclerc if he had finished the race. Sadly he didn't, so the vote goes easily to vettel for the perfect race.

Lewis had a bad start, lost 2 positions. Then he had 2 safety cars that allowed him to finish 2nd. Without those, he'd be 4th at best, 5th is the most realistic position. He is far from being the driver of the day. I would have gone with Leclerc if he had finished the race. Sadly he didn't, so the vote goes easily to vettel for the perfect race.

You are absolutely right, also i remember some of seb's recovery drives and all of them had SCs in it and people still had voted him driver of the day , if the feedback from people were the same about lewis doing it and seb doing it , it would be nice , but it isn't.

You are absolutely right, also i remember some of seb's recovery drives and all of them had SCs in it and people still had voted him driver of the day , if the feedback from people were the same about lewis doing it and seb doing it , it would be nice , but it isn't.
Luckily enough i don't like hamilton and i don't like vettel, so that makes it rather easy to judge them the same way.

Luckily enough i don't like hamilton and i don't like vettel, so that makes it rather easy to judge them the same way.

Every time vettel wins it's a cringe fest of bad Italian and bad celebrations

So many vettel fan boys can't take a joke no surprise there stick a big disagree emoji on to show how butt hurt you are

Last edited:
Well deserved win for Vettel I must admit!!! Ricciardo should have easly got the 2nd position if Redbull didnt make him pit so early and ruining his race... Redbull betting on the wrong driver again and again.

bad Italian
As an italian i can assure you his italian is fine and correct. The fact that he understands italian shows how much he loves ferrari, which imho is something you don't see that often as most drivers are just mercenaries. I don't see what's wrong with that.
Regarding the celebrations, i agree with you, he is a bit embarassing to watch.

As an italian i can assure you his italian is fine and correct. The fact that he understands italian shows how much he loves ferrari, which imho is something you don't see that often as most drivers are just mercenaries. I don't see what's wrong with that.
Regarding the celebrations, i agree with you, he is a bit embarassing to watch.

Sorry what I meant was it gets a bit old when he says the same line every race win from the view of a non Italian speaker.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back