F1 Belgian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Driver of the Day.jpg

Voting is open for the RaceDepartment 'Driver of the Day' from the 2018 Belgian Grand Prix.

A fierce start, some star overtaking and redemption for several drivers further down the field under pressure to retain their place in the sport, the Belgian Grand Prix wasn't that exciting on track but still produced some impressive action.

With good performances from several drivers, who do you thinks deserves the award of our RaceDepartment 'Driver of the Day'?

Let us know in the poll and comments section!

Max and Vettel got the job done while Bottas was cursing past the sitting ducks on the straight.
All in all quite a boring race.

Last edited:
Voted for Max this time. How did he even drive that RB around with a totally flat rear wing? I think the DRS effect would be minimal with such a wing setting, so driving past Ocon, Perez and Grosjean with the much faster Mercedes or Ferrari engines was quite difficult. I think the secret was how he prepared the overtake in the La Source hairpin.

That's pretty hardcore, my lights went out after ten laps. Spa has become a aweful boring circuit for nowadays F1 downforce levels

Yeah I'm afraid the great high speed circuits don't always produce great races these days. Suzuka is another great drivers track but unless the weather pulls some tricks it can produce pretty dull races unfortunately. Just one of those things. Monza will probably be more of the same.

However, it must be kept on the calendar, would be a disaster if it was lost.

Not bad, 13 votes for The HULK, Whose entire race consisted of, Right foot to the deck, a few gear changes, a massive late brake, some white knuckles and a short prayer, then exit the car, and get ready for the next event. sorted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back