RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well, that was a great race, all 4.7 laps of it, LoL!
I had open road and was taking care to not overdrive the tires when there it was, a lapse of concentration, in of all places the end of the long fast sweeping downhill[you know the one, it has the HARD left at the bottom]. Damage cannnot be repaired, I almost cried but instead turned on my mic and sighed.

Sorry oto all for being such a boob at the beginning of the first lap, I just got a little too sidways going down the hill.

Funniest moment of the race was seeing Michael hiding behind a tree, lol!
Fun being with Michael, James, Darius, and Omer for his laps.

Thanks Bram and RD for this race, just wish I could have finished.

First Half was Amazing! With Peter, Dietmar( btw sorry for the first lap hit, i wasn't expecting you to brake there mate:frown:), Bram, Dennis, James and Senad had some nice battles. But the second half was a lonely run. Congrats Martijn and Nigel for their great drive! And thanks Bram, RD and all racers which made this race funny !

Oh by the Way, Nigel Extended his lead after the 4th round.
View attachment RD_Mini_Friday_Results.rar

I just missed my pit stop...drove backwards and get DQ. Whahahahahaaaaa. Had no fuel left for another round....
Hehe, similar happened to me. I had like 0.27l fuel left, saw the time ran out, and figured the race would end for me after I cross the finish line. Finish line crossed, nothing happened, just me doing another lap with 0.23l fuel :D. Tried to back up into the pits, and got DQ.

Was quite fun, I was even battling with some people for a while, go figure. Had an accident or three, not all my fault :p. Someone turned around, and we collided head on, on a fast part of the track, sry, couldn't avoid you. Also, I kinda rolled a bit in the first part of the race, not sure if I hit someone there, apologies if so.
Overall a decent run for me, I'm happy.

P.S. sry about chatting in the end, forgot that there were still people left on the track, and that it's distracting.

had a awsome race guess of something you can make wrong for sure i did it this race :p
it started i forgot to refuel after qualy so had fuel for 2 laps o.O ok after 2 laps i pitted
and forgot to enable the pit limiter as i came in slow o.O got a S&G oh well i sayed next
lap again in, on the way in i made a hughe error so i had to repair well agin around of this
monster to finalyget the S&G sorted o.O 5 laps 3 stops lol i say from then i was biteing the
wheel and could reel in one after the other cuz they had to pit and i am not lol or they messed
up and quitedanyway 3 laps befor the end i came with already shot tyers on the start finish strait
with James just leaving pits, from then i made error of error so he got me fast from then
i tryed to stay on his tail and get past him again to have a gab big as possible till the next error
on the 2nd last lap we came to one of the nasty twists while i was still beside him i tryed to go 2 wide
through it but unfortunate i could not hold the line cuz of my death tyers so i send him off and he got a
punkture, realy sorry mate had not enough concentraion left to judge it right and back up + my tyers where
hmmm not existent anymore it was more like driving on rims
after 10 laps i could finish on 3rd from 4th who made it over the time, but to be honest this 3rd place deserves
James

thanks all for showing up and make this evening so awsome

141petf.jpg

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com MINI
Track: Sachsenring 1967 click here to download
Weather: Dry
Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Race: 80 minutes
Note: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

No sign up list, just drop in when the server gets online at 20:00 GMT. You will decide the track we race at by seconding eachothers post. The track that gets the first three seconds will be the track we will race on Mini Friday.

Example:

Code:
Herrmannator: OMG, I want Nordschleife
Atkins: I second Nordschleife:thumbup: 
Omer: I second Nordschleife :cool:
Bram: I want Brands Hatch Indy
Lee: I second Brands Hatch Indy
KennetT: I second Nordschleife...

Result: nordschleife gets picked for this event as it has three seconds

Wow, these cars sure are wheel-hop happy! Very sticky, though

Qualified 3rd.

Race 1: Good start. Kept Yves and Peter in sight for longer than I thought I could. Caught a glimpse of Peter hitting the tires, then didn't see much of anyone for the rest of the race. Finished P2.

Race 2: Nicked William going into turn 1 and slowed to let him get going. Didn't notice that Yves had spun and was behind me. I hit the brakes a little early for Yves getting into turn 4 and got turned a little. Yves waited (quite a while) and then caught back up and passed me on lap 3. Spent the next few laps slowly catching Alex, then passed him when he didn't quite make turn 10. He was close on my tail, and I was looking forward to a great battle, when I spun the tires out of the last turn and nosed it into the wall, losing the left front. Watched Peter and Yves battle for the rest of the race.

Thanks to all - had fun in these cars! Glad you joined us William, see you again soon.

Eric

Glad to hear you guys had fun! William hang in there man it'll get better as time goes along!

hope you liked the track in these cars since I have never run them here before.

Thanks for racing with the club! YOu r support makes a difference!

Race 1 had a tap from behind going into turn 1 and had suspension damage until my first stop, i only took on tyres at my stop and I jumped the leaders and after everyone
had stopped I lead the race right up until about 4 turns from the end of the last lap whenI ran out of fuel (it never happens when I`m 13th :biggrin:)

Race 2 I got off to a good start from 6th on the grid and after about 2 thirds of a lap I was in the lead, I lead for a few laps but spun and a few cars came past, I ended up chasing Will for 1st place but couldnt quite catch up to him in the end, I am happy with 2 2nd places though despite throwing away the win in race 1.

Sorry Martin, that was me that tapped you.
My first time in the F1's and it was really alot of fun. See you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back