RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Poor qualifiyng on last spot. Did not practice a lot on this new track. Was used to the old one.

1st race started on last position 15th. And i needed 2 pitstops because fuel consuming was to high. But worked out great and finished on 5th spot.

(finished with a wallbanging since i was typing ssssst, but thx for all the sorries)

2nd race started on the 4th spot. Was forced to go wide at T1 and could go on on the grass, hope i didnt bother anyone. dropped back to i believe 9th place.
(could not really see how much room there was so to avoid any accidents i stayed as wide as possible)

Then lot of dropouts. But couldnt really concentrate anymore, till i was racing Richard for a few rounds. Made my quickest lap
in this battle. Then after a think 3 rounds i could make a pass because he lost his car. But then i lost my car a few corners
further and hit a wall causing some damage on the behind of the car. Tried to go for a pitstop but then hit another wall causing to loose my frontwheel. Then i retired and watch the race.

Thx for the fair races.

Very nice races today, thanks to all you. Today both starts went ok and we didn't have any stupid accidents so this works much better now, thanks guys.

Race report:
Qualification 3rd place, not bad :). Finished both races (2nd and 6th) and everything works perfect today...i'm so happy :)

And big thanks to Eric & RD!

Enjoyed tonight very much- i was posting competitive times in the F1 car despite using my trusty xbox 360 pad!

Race 1: slow start (as usual) Matt Hunt passed me, took the inside into t1, and followed him for a few laps at close quarters. Unfortunately he spun out at the mickey mouse chicane at the end of the lap and i moved up to 4th. Some more battling ensued with Kimmo and Graham. After the pitstops i found myself in 2nd behind Martin (who was short-shifting to save fuel) but i completely binned it on the final corner's kerbing. (a la schumi in australia many years ago!) Possible race win out the window. Damn. Watched the heartbreaking moment when martin ran out of fuel 4 corners from the end, unlucky!

Race 2: took it easy through turn 1, avoided the spinners and was up to 5th, which became 3rd a couple of laps later. Raced hard with Kimmo again, but spun before taking my pitstop and this led to me coming out in 4th. Overtook graham on the next lap (very clean, cheers!) and set about chasing the leaders. However, i suspect they didn't change tyres at the pit stop as they were 16s ahead. Consolidated 3rd place in the end.

Quali - P2

Race 1 - Got off to a decent start (better than my FPWS starts thats for sure, ummm... Eric I might keep your car til after Bahrain this weekend.. haha), and try to keep up with Kimmo and Bernt in the opening laps and was alot of fun as we were bunched up early. In the final chicane, looked like Bernt tried to avoid another car that had just spun out and then he spun out right in front of me. Tried to avoid him, but I see my front wing fly up into the air (Sorry Eric haha). Decided to pit and fix repairs along with tire change. Make my way up to P2 and see that Martin is at least 20 secs ahead of me. On the final lap I notice that the time gap is dropping quickly and as I pass Martin on the side of the track, looks like he ran out of fuel. Unlucky mate that was your race to win. :) End up finished P1. For my first win on RD! :) woohoo!

Race 2 - Starting in P8 heading into T1 looks like everyone was very sporting and not rushing since its still the first lap. After a few corners misjudge my brake point and go off and I'm second to last at the moment. Made some good passes to slowly make my way up the field. Just wanted to make sure on one pass if I gave you enough room Mark? It looks like I was clear. But if not just let me know. :) Nailed my pitstop and Martin and I almost come out at the same time. Second half of the race just focus on hit my spots. And start to build a bit of a lead. But I can see Martin coming on strong down the stretch. Take it easy the final lap and come across the line for a race 2 win. Totally unexcepted, as today before the race was the only chance I had to get some laps in due to prepping for FPWS and ATCC. But this track was alot of fun with these cars.

Thx to everyone for showing up, it was alot of fun! Also thanks to Eric and RD for organizing this event and letting me borrow his car :) Looking forward to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%