F1 | Alfa Romeo and Williams confirm 2021 lineups

ZuneGuy

250RPM
Nov 8, 2010
Agreed, given it took only around 16 years for the "impossible record" to be broken, he'll probably want to set the bar much higher and I don't blame him...personally I'm hoping he gets to 10 WDC's and 150 wins...give the kids something to aim for. if Aston Martin becomes competitive I think Russell should start looking in their direction...he might sooner find a drive there if Hamilton stays put.

Then again, maybe Williams might bounce back if they manage to hire the right engineers and build a competitive chassis...they already have possibly the best engine supplier.
" he'll probably want to set the bar much higher and I don't blame him...personally I'm hoping he gets to 10 WDC's and 150 wins "

I share that exact sentiment... What is obvious though is that people want him out of the sport, but he isn't going to leave for a long time, and why would he. He doesn't owe Russel or anyone else anything. It's strange how people come up with these assumptions about him leaving, but it's an extremely asinine way to think when he is at his peak. He's already said that it's going to be quite a while before he even thinks about leaving.

Last edited:

Knoxstar

250RPM
Jan 5, 2016
Not that Russell isn't fully deserving but go back a week or so. Perez said he wanted to be on a team that he believed was a good project for him...so did Russell win out on talent (which he has...just ask Alonzo) or did Perez decide to look elsewhere especially with things up in the air at Red Bull? Hmmm...

Twisteddrift

10RPM
May 8, 2020
I'm happy George he has shown that he is worthy to be in F1. It's shown in quali that he is a fast driver. Hopefully, he drives that Mercedes one day. Good on him!

Reactions: ast654

Turk

1000RPM
Jul 29, 2011
I wonder how it will affect Kmi's contract when he starts pulling the pension. It could affect his tax credits.

Reactions: pgreenwo