F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
tengo el juego en español pero se que tengo que cambiarlo a ingles para que queden bien puestos los nombres pero no se como cambiar el idioma si alguien me pudiera ayudar se lo agradeceria

Hi , greetings from chile and congratulations for the MOD that is buenisimo, my query is that I did not update the names of the drivers when I play and I still get the F1 2014, I hope your answer.
Greetings

Question: Is it possible to lower the graphics on the mod? I was running low setting on 800x600 resolution before the mod and it was smooth, after I installed the mod, I suffer huge lag. What canI do? I'm running a low end machine

Question: Is it possible to lower the graphics on the mod? I was running low setting on 800x600 resolution before the mod and it was smooth, after I installed the mod, I suffer huge lag. What canI do? I'm running a low end machine
you use version 1.1.3? the lags were probably caused by the new models sadly.

Last edited:
Ci, sono nuovo dell'ambiente. Ho installato la mod, mi cambiano solo le macchine ma i nomi dei piloti e delle scuderie resta quello del 2014. Sbaglio io qualcosa oppure è un problema di gioco dato che non ho l'originale? Grazie in anticipo
Try unninstalling and installing the game once more.. make sure u have a fresh copy coz when i tried to install it on a modded version it crashed... and check if antivirus has removed any file

Ci, sono nuovo dell'ambiente. Ho installato la mod, mi cambiano solo le macchine ma i nomi dei piloti e delle scuderie resta quello del 2014. Sbaglio io qualcosa oppure è un problema di gioco dato che non ho l'originale? Grazie in anticipo
You are probably installing it in another language, you must install it in the English version, so if it works,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back