F1 2023 Skinpack

Skins F1 2023 Skinpack 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello! Is there a way to modify the file or adjust a setting in-game to limit the liveries/drivers to only the current 10 teams/20 drivers? Every time I do a custom race and limit the AI to 19, it adds Seb or Mick and replaces one of the current drivers. I tried deleting the extra folders but it is just loads them without a livery. Thanks!

Open the Custom AI file with notepad and delete the entries of the four drivers you do not want to have in race. Then start game and set number of opponents to 19.

Great job! 10 stars! But how do I get the original 10 teams without Audi and Custom, so that I only have the 20 original cars in the game/ on the grid? What do I have to delete and what do I have to setup in the game? Cause if I Open the Custom AI file with notepad and want to delete the entries of the four drivers I only see 2 of them, not the 4 I want to delete (the fantasy ones I dont see, only see Vettel and Mick to delete)

Last edited:
I want to get rid of the Audi but when I do through the Al file they are replaced by Reiza al drivers. Anyone figured how to get the 2023 grid only?

I want to get rid of the Audi but when I do through the Al file they are replaced by Reiza al drivers. Anyone figured how to get the 2023 grid only?
Open the file UserData\CustomAIDrivers\F-Ultimate_Gen2.xml and delete the two Audi drivers in there. Don't touch the livery files. Then the game will only load real drivers if you set the number of opponents to 19.

@KRRTDustin Thanks for the liveries. I think the Aston Martin would look more realistic with BASELIVERY="Default". Zhou should also use the default base livery instead of the Chrome one he is currently set to.

Open the file UserData\CustomAIDrivers\F-Ultimate_Gen2.xml and delete the two Audi drivers in there. Don't touch the livery files. Then the game will only load real drivers if you set the number of opponents to 19.

@KRRTDustin Thanks for the liveries. I think the Aston Martin would look more realistic with BASELIVERY="Default". Zhou should also use the default base livery instead of the Chrome one he is currently set to.
Done this and it loads up random drivers when I delete the Audi ones

KRRTDustin updated F1 2023 Skinpack with a new update entry:

Daniel Ricciardo Livery + McLaren Chrome & Triple Crown Liveries

It's been a while but I finally had time to Update my F1 2023 Skinpack!

This Update is bringing Daniel Ricciardo back to the Grid in his AlphaTauri. View attachment 681823

It also brings 2 new additional special Liveries, both from McLaren! View attachment 681824
As you can see on the Picture above, you now can drive around with the Triple Crown Livery used earlier this year. You can also drive in the gorgeous Chrome McLaren! View attachment 681827...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Talking about Special Liveries Skinpack, there are still errors in the formula_ultimate_2022.xml file
As you can see in the attached pictures, for Norris and Pastry, the names of the .dds files are not correct.
Your wrote Spec McLaren.dds instead of Spec Norris.dds or Spec Piastri.dds
Screenshot 2023-07-23 alle 14.25.13.png
Screenshot 2023-07-23 alle 14.25.25.png

With the special chrome livery I am just getting black instead of chrome like it is not working correctly. Have reinstalled twice but still looks dark grey/black not chrome. Weird

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back