rF2 F1 2023 @ Road Atlanta - Monday 15th May 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Good race guys! Still making too many mistakes here and not quite there pace wise. Quali was ok, had a bit more but couldn't get the lap together, was happy with P4 considering how close it was.
Car was very understeery the first lap which suprised me enough to run off. Found a rythm after that and made my way through the field back to P4 until the pit stop. That turned out super unlucky since @Lesley Buurlage had the pit box right behind mine. Just when I turned in trying to avoid him he was done, started and we got stuck. Sorry mate :(. We were stuck together for a bit until I finally could reverse and findmy spot. Don't get why the game does not spread out pit boxes a bit more when there are only a few cars.
Came out P6 or so and fought my way back to P4. Had a littly contact with @Michel vL after I had another runoff. Sorry for that, I though you had backed off. Felt bad about it and slowed to give P4 back to him in the end.
Still, fun race though I'm currently neither have the pace nor the consistency.

That was a good one. Dropped to 4th on the opening lap as I also was caught out by the understeer in the slipstream, but fought my way back to 2nd. Was closing on @eN1xes knowing I was on the harder tyres, but I had a silly spin and a few wide moments on the next few laps as my fronts looked pretty worn. Boxed for Softs before half distance and although I put on some good speed to close the gap, the tyre wear started to get to me and I couldn't keep closing the gap. Great win mate and we'll see if I can get you next time.

Good race guys! Still making too many mistakes here and not quite there pace wise. Quali was ok, had a bit more but couldn't get the lap together, was happy with P4 considering how close it was.
Car was very understeery the first lap which suprised me enough to run off. Found a rythm after that and made my way through the field back to P4 until the pit stop. That turned out super unlucky since @Lesley Buurlage had the pit box right behind mine. Just when I turned in trying to avoid him he was done, started and we got stuck. Sorry mate :(. We were stuck together for a bit until I finally could reverse and findmy spot. Don't get why the game does not spread out pit boxes a bit more when there are only a few cars.
Came out P6 or so and fought my way back to P4. Had a littly contact with @Michel vL after I had another runoff. Sorry for that, I though you had backed off. Felt bad about it and slowed to give P4 back to him in the end.
happens mate, should had checked my mirrors cause i saw on the telemetry bar that you were in the pits as well but in the search for my backspace button to skip the damage repair and trying to get out again asap i just fully missed you. was duking it out with ed wether i would get 2nd or 3rd and got 3rd in the end anyway so no hard feelings from my side. and glad to get a pole as well, been a while since i started at the front :roflmao:

Last edited:
No worries mate, these things happen.
You could've kept your place as you were quicker than me (although I raced my socks of the last couple of laps).
But I do appreciate the gesture, very gentleman like .

That was cool guys.
Very thrilling car/track combo. Had a nice fight with @rockracer during the first 15 laps. And tried to open up a gap after passing him because I feared the pace of @Steve Le Gallez a bit. Mediums held up just fine for 20 laps, and I pitted for softs around lap 35. Got caught by surprise by how short a stop is in these cars. An LMP2 stop allows for a bit of daydreaming. With these cars not so much!
Tried to catch @Michael Rudolf at the end with everything I got but he was a bit faster. And then elegantly let me pass in the final corner.
See you all next time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back