F1 2022 skinpack for the F-Ultimate Gen 2

Skins F1 2022 skinpack for the F-Ultimate Gen 2 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have both pink Alpines showing correctly in the game as extra3 and extra4, but the Alfa Romeos are not showing (named extra1 and extra2). is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Edit: ok solved, great mod!

Last edited:
how you solve it? becouse i have same issue and with RB
Open the XML file with notepad inside the vehicles folder and go to the end of the file, you'll find cars number 71 and 72 (extra1 and extra2) with the preview image and texture paths set to norP/nor and ricP/ric for the McLaren's. You just have to change the nor/norP part of the path to whatever name there is in the white RB documents

I have both pink Alpines showing correctly in the game as extra3 and extra4, but the Alfa Romeos are not showing (named extra1 and extra2). is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Edit: ok solved, great mod!
There are not enough skin slots. I only can do 2x2 car if you want the other ones you have to edit the line in the "steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides\formula_ultimate_2022\formula_ultimate_2022.xml" manually. I might do an update which will have all 4 cars but only 1 driver each

Great job soldier93. The skins look very good. I made some skins myself for a league I created with my friends and I would like to know how do you create your preview image ? I did create them with the help of ReShade and a chromakey effect for the greenscreen but I can't get the position of the camera to be the same for all my car previews. Yours are exactly in the same position for every car, I wonder if you could share your method to get them to be aligned exactly at the same position and how do you seperate them from the background ? Thanks.

Great job soldier93. The skins look very good. I made some skins myself for a league I created with my friends and I would like to know how do you create your preview image ? I did create them with the help of ReShade and a chromakey effect for the greenscreen but I can't get the position of the camera to be the same for all my car previews. Yours are exactly in the same position for every car, I wonder if you could share your method to get them to be aligned exactly at the same position and how do you seperate them from the background ? Thanks.
Hey! Sorry for late reply. I made them in Assetto Corsa CM using the FH22 model

soldier93 updated F1 2022 skinpack for the F-Ultimate Gen 2 with a new update entry:

Season Finale Update

To end this beautiful season, i updated all the cars based on the AbuDhabiGP

Ferrari: Added Bitdefender and HCL logos
Redbull: Corrected colour, removed red stripe from the halo
Mercedes: Corrected GR63's number, removed FTX logo
Mclaren: Added chrome logo
Alpine: Minor sponsor corrections
Aston: Added "Danke Seb" on the halo, corrected engine cover sponsors, Fixed the TV pod on Seb's car, added missing sponsor to the front wing
Alpha Tauri: Changed the RapidApi logo, colour adjustments...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i dont know why, but when i chose championship mode, there are 5 extra cars that i cant delete. So there is always a championship with some fake driver in it. I tried the easy way, delete the extra entry for the extra liveries but nothing changes...what i have to do?
Things is, the extra slot for the extra liveries apparently stays even if i delete it from xml files and even from the folder. Anyone has this problem?

edit: solve it. I had to delete automobilista folder in document. With this, no need to delete any other things. Skin works marvellously and no fake drivers

Last edited:
Hi - Great work, thank you for the best f1 22 skins for AMS2 out there. Red Bull color is awsome!

Are you able to create the corresponding helmets? It should be possible now.

One last question. Is it normal, that the HALO sponsors are not really sharp? The edges are kind of grainy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%