F1 2022 skinpack for the F-Ultimate Gen 2

Skins F1 2022 skinpack for the F-Ultimate Gen 2 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I downloaded today but in the game the top of the rear wing is missing... great work you do but I guess in the latest game version something went wrong with your mod? Thx for Info!

Attachments

• ss220024.jpg
    ss220024.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 60
soldier93 updated F1 2022 skinpack for the F-Ultimate Gen 2 with a new update entry:

Hungarian GP Update

Im very happy to release an update in the summer break.

- Balanced AI based on the first half of the season

RedBull: Added missing ServusTV logo, Updated front and rear wing sponsors.

Merceces: Updated Halo

Alpine: Reworked sidepod, updated front and rear wing sponsors

McLaren: Updated sponsors, reworked halo

Alfa Romeo: Added Missing nose and sidepod sponsor, reworked halo

Alpha Tauri: Full carbon on the front wing, added Buzz logo

Aston Martin: Added sponsors to the front wing and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice work on the transparent-background previews.

BTW the #77 Baku-livery Alfa skin is currently blank in game, as the DDS file is named "extra11" instead of "extra1".

Last edited:
Don't know if I am doing something wrong but the new Fresnel and Specular maps don't seem to be working for me. Red bull doesn't look matte and the Mercedes doesn't look chrome, they both look like the same glossy finish as before. I deleted everything in my formula_ultimate_2022 folder before installation and checked in the formula_ultimate_2022.xml file to make sure it is using the Matte and Chrome baselivery. Other skins I have tried with chrome and matte are working correctly it's just this one that is not working for me :O_o:

Don't know if I am doing something wrong but the new Fresnel and Specular maps don't seem to be working for me. Red bull doesn't look matte and the Mercedes doesn't look chrome, they both look like the same glossy finish as before. I deleted everything in my formula_ultimate_2022 folder before installation and checked in the formula_ultimate_2022.xml file to make sure it is using the Matte and Chrome baselivery. Other skins I have tried with chrome and matte are working correctly it's just this one that is not working for me :O_o:
Can you post a screenshot how it looks for you in game?

Took some screenshots and upon review, I can see that the effect is actually working, it is just subtle compared to other cars. I attached screenshots to show what I was comparing to. Also the showroom adds a lot of sheen to the matte finish which made it hard to see but on track, the red bull looks great! The Mercedes does seem to be a bit too grey instead of silver, especially on track, but that may just be personal preference.

Otherwise they look great, thanks for all your hard work :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20220917231930_1.jpg
    20220917231930_1.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220917231815_1.jpg
    20220917231815_1.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20220917224400_1.jpg
    20220917224400_1.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220917224235_1.jpg
    20220917224235_1.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 59
Took some screenshots and upon review, I can see that the effect is actually working, it is just subtle compared to other cars. I attached screenshots to show what I was comparing to. Also the showroom adds a lot of sheen to the matte finish which made it hard to see but on track, the red bull looks great! The Mercedes does seem to be a bit too grey instead of silver, especially on track, but that may just be personal preference.

Otherwise they look great, thanks for all your hard work :thumbsup:
I will improve on this, thank you! :)

@Xela1 Idk what you think, but when i save in dxt5 the gardients become awful and the matte's reflection is black which is also looking like :poop:
and the smaller textes is hella pixelated
But thanks for the info, i saw a tutorial on a dc server which was wrong thats the reason behind the "wrong" skins :roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 241736

the link beneath is my improvement for another guy. Check the Alpine, Merc, McLaren …. It s my taste for the RL skins

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back