F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I updated everything with the 1.0.9 version and its working a lot better - no more crashing AI cars or getting stuck if touching a barrier. :)

The racing on the first lap of all tracks is pretty brutal though.... and I cant make it through Monte Carlo at all. Shame as I used to love driving it. :(

So I updated everything with the 1.0.9 version and its working a lot better - no more crashing AI cars or getting stuck if touching a barrier. :)

The racing on the first lap of all tracks is pretty brutal though.... and I cant make it through Monte Carlo at all. Shame as I used to love driving it. :(
I'll try making a fix on the Monaco track soon. I myself also get squeezed horrendously by the AI's in Monaco first lap.

Good to see the sparks mod still works... :)

20220528215832_2.jpg

Btw why is it russian grand prix on the career mode? I thought its in miami tho.

Ik Miami track is on Sochi in this mod but the text and descriptions on the career menu are on "Russian Grand Prix"

Also idk why tf is miami on nurburgring on my application on time trial and quick race. I think something is switched up.

Im just sayin tho. But damn the mod looks really nice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back