F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thang Nguyen submitted a new resource:

F1 2022 Season Mod - Everything updated to 2022 season

Hi guys :)
This is the 2022 season mod for F1 2014 game.
View attachment 538356
Always back-up your original game files, this is vital.
Please use a fresh install of F1-2014 and test that the original game is 100% running and has all the tracks & cars.

METHOD 1: Drag and Drop
Adding files or folders to an existing folder from a RAR file.

1. Open the RAR...

Read more about this resource...

Hi everybody, I'm absolute newbie. I'll try this MOD asap. Thank you!

Can you tell me about team performances? Are they based on 2021?
And... (just in case) How can I change them from myself? Is There a datafile to edit inside some game's folder? Or there's a software to run??

Finally, can you tell me how it works when you'll release update of this mod? I just have to overwrite the files or something else ?
Thanks a lot :)

And... (just in case) How can I change them from myself? Is There a datafile to edit inside some game's folder? Or there's a software to run??

Finally, can you tell me how it works when you'll release update of this mod? I just have to overwrite the files or something else ?
1. The team performances are based on my own prediction (Redbull and Mercedes are down the order due to fighting for the title last season). I may add the 2021 season performances (they were fighting like hell at the front) soon.

2. How to change them: install an app called EGO Database Editor to open and edit the database file.

3. If I update this mod, you'll be notified if you already installed it. Just do the same thing: overwrite the files. I already added how to do it in the description.

Cheers

Yes, the database.bin in database folder. you can edit it with EGO database editor, it's disponible in web. it's difficult in the beggining but you can do it by yourself.

is it possible to make this mod with just original f1 2014 track (like skyfall mod), or with optional database in the future?
change the tracks order values to 0 (zero) for the external tracks (not in vanilla F1 2014) and make them all hidden (in the database file). Then ur gunna have all original tracks only.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing