F1 2021 Work-In-Progress Thread

I'm working on a Ravenwest Motorsport livery for my own Myteam save. was meant for private use but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in it as well? then i can adjust it for public use
May be you should even go one step further and literally make a Devon Butler version of the Ravenwest Motorsport livery as if he either joined them or owned the team! Would for sure be a formidable combination!

Last edited:
May be you should even go one step further and literally make a Devon Butler version of the Ravenwest Motorsport livery as if he either joined them or owned the team! Would for sure be a formidable combination!
He kinda is the evil malaka who would be associated to Ravenwest. how would you see that? at the moment i have it so the livery overrides butler's custom livery you get but i don't know how i could implement him further, as so far i don't think i can change anything to let him drive a Ravenwest in Braking point without fiddling around with the real f1 car models which are a lot different from the FOM car

May be you should even go one step further and literally make a Devon Butler version of the Ravenwest Motorsport livery as if he either joined them or owned the team!

He kinda is the evil malaka who would be associated to Ravenwest. how would you see that? at the moment i have it so the livery overrides butler's custom livery you get but i don't know how i could implement him further, as so far i don't think i can change anything to let him drive a Ravenwest in Braking point without fiddling around with the real f1 car models which are a lot different from the FOM car
Well I guess I could see myself running as Devon as a MyTeam owner and rocking that Ravenwest livery and called it the Ravenwest Butler Grand Prix or something :D

Bit weird you publicly show people something you won't make available for everyone but sure you do you.

At least people know how i can do livery if they ask request
Meh, I guess. But I still find it weird that you might get people excited for something they might like but then they read the caption and they get dissapointed they aren't even getting it for free.
Like if they ask for a request you could show your work in Private messages instead?
That's just my opinion though if you have a different one I respect that.

Carlitos Sainz is in the house :cool:
20210719174346_1.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%