F1 2021 Work-In-Progress Thread

I made Claire Williams :roflmao::roflmao:.
Female body included :thumbsup:
20210717174826_1.jpg

@ytyuhjgy98 I think Hülkenberg would be much appreciated by many players for driver career. ;)
I already said numerous times I can't do drivers which aren't part of F2 2019, F1 2020, F2 2020 and f1 2021 so please read the rules in my mod because I'm getting tired of having to turn down impossible requests.

I'm working on a Ravenwest Motorsport livery for my own Myteam save. was meant for private use but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in it as well? then i can adjust it for public use

Attachments

• ravenwest livery.jpg
    ravenwest livery.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 123
I'm working on a Ravenwest Motorsport livery for my own Myteam save. was meant for private use but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in it as well? then i can adjust it for public use
I think you should share it cause it looks great!
But for public use you should add other engine manufacters (Renault, Merc and Ferrari)
But its up to you :thumbsup:

for public use you should add other engine manufacters (Renault, Merc and Ferrari)
But its up to you :thumbsup:
well obviously :roflmao: i'm going to use honda myself but that's why i asked ifanyone else was interested because then it would need some livery changes. I may have been away from the modding scene for a while but this isn't my first rodeo :D

well obviously :roflmao: i'm going to use honda myself but that's why i asked ifanyone else was interested because then it would need some livery changes. I may have been away from the modding scene for a while but this isn't my first rodeo :D
Nice man you do what you want

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years