F1 2021 Work-In-Progress Thread

Currently working on another Heineken sponsored car, as they are a Dutch company they have teamed up with fellow Nederlanders Spyker...
F1_2021_photo_20220512_172503.jpg
F1_2021_photo_20220512_173133.jpg

Last edited:
Currently working on Seb's 2013 Red Bull RB9
Not too sure about the chassis colour? Any suggestions would be helpful as the screenshots ingame compared to the photo's of the car in the game gallery are all over the place!! ...Oh and if anyone can give me any advice on the .s file that would be a great help
F1_2021_photo_20220531_145608.jpg

Last edited:
Currently working on Seb's 2013 Red Bull RB9
Not too sure about the chassis colour? Any suggestions would be helpful as the screenshots ingame compared to the photo's of the car in the game gallery are all over the place!! ...Oh and if anyone can give me any advice on the .s file that would be a great helpView attachment 570793
Doesn't look bad! I've got a nice _s layer for you which you can try to make it pop out more.
I used it for several liveries and it's a nice glittery/sparkling texture layer.
Here you go: Texture

Doesn't look bad! I've got a nice _s layer for you which you can try to make it pop out more.
I used it for several liveries and it's a nice glittery/sparkling texture layer.
Here you go: Texture
Thanks a lot for your reply and for giving me this, I tried it on the RB9 and it looks great, so I will use it if that's ok? The .s files can be tricky at times for me, I know that blue gives off a metallic finish and red gives a gloss finish but it is getting it just right that can be tiresome. And then the pit and crew wear is completely different, it's very much trial and error at the moment

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your reply and for giving me this, I tried it on the RB9 and it looks great, so I will use it if that's ok? The .s files can be tricky at times for me, I know that blue gives off a metallic finish and red gives a gloss finish but it is getting it just right that can be tiresome. And then the pit and crew wear is completely different, it's very much trial and error at the moment
Yeah for sure! I'd just like to see the final version. ;)
It's pretty much trial and error, but make sure you make some saves for the RGB/hex codes so you always have all options saved and save some time while creating liveries.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%