F1 2021 Work-In-Progress Thread

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
If you have a WIP (Work in Progress) F1 2021 mod, and wish to show other modders the current state of your mod, and/or request feedback from them, then please post in this thread only.

Please do not create WIP threads nor upload a WIP or Beta mods to our modding forum.

Working on my Maserati 21' livery release, since my first mod on F12020 worked out quite well.

Attachments

• workinprogress.JPG
    workinprogress.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 189
I finally figured out how to change drivers faces thanks to the the help of the Racing Legend :thumbsup:.
So I'm in the process of creating a legends pack (all 7 legends that come with the deluxe edition will be playable)
And I will do one for all f1 drivers (except leclerc because that Reveiller already did it)
So stay tuned for that if you are interested in some drivers faces.
In the meantime if anyone wants any specific driver faces (like I don't know Robert Kubica for example which I believe is still in the game files) PM me so we can discuss it

So I'm in the process of creating a legends pack (all 7 legends that come with the deluxe edition will be playable)
Remember: If that is content which is not accessible for everyone by default in game, it probably goes against RD rules to publish that mod. (last year's mod was lucky noone reported it, it used DLC (MSC) and previous game's content)
Same reason we did not implement MSC in 2003 season mod.

You might want to check beforehand with RD's staff.

Remember: If that is content which is not accessible for everyone by default in game, it probably goes against RD rules to publish that mod. (last year's mod was lucky noone reported it, it used DLC (MSC) and previous game's content)

Right! I agree. Also be on the look out for uploads with the 2021 cars swapped to older titles. With the new game's price increase to most regions. People may rely to modders to swap the 3d models to the older game they own. We have so may great modders here so its easy for them to do it. Always have in mind "just because you can doesn't mean you should"

:thumbsup:Remember: If that is content which is not accessible for everyone by default in game, it probably goes against RD rules to publish that mod. (last year's mod was lucky noone reported it, it used DLC (MSC) and previous game's content)

Yeah I know I'm not adding aiden or Casper or Devon which are dlc only.
I'm only adding the faces because they aren't playable even if you have the deluxe edition so it should be fine.
Anyways I will check to see if it's fine or not.
Thanks by the way

Right! I agree. Also be on the look out for uploads with the 2021 cars swapped to older titles. With the new game's price increase to most regions. People may rely to modders to swap the 3d models to the older game they own. We have so may great modders here so its easy for them to do it. Always have in mind "just because you can doesn't mean you should"
Yeah lol true but because those characters aren't playable anyways even if you have the deluxe edition or not I assume it's fine.
But I will check with the staff

I'm only adding the faces because they aren't playable even if you have the deluxe edition so it should be fine.
Well, if you make the content freely available - just for an other scenario, every user can grab and use it - he does not need to own the deluxe edition. And that is the reason it would break the rules.

Last edited:
In the process of making Albon as a playable character.
You lot can bring him to glory if you wish

I assume that this is the best we can get. It's a little bit blurred and etc. but in the TV cam and outside the car it looks ok. I'll have to move it a little bit to the left.

Attachments

• F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.16 - 18.54.35.18.png
    F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.16 - 18.54.35.18.png
    736.8 KB · Views: 175
  • F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.16 - 18.57.09.70.png
    F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.16 - 18.57.09.70.png
    732.5 KB · Views: 198
  • F1_2021_photo_20210716_185750.png
    F1_2021_photo_20210716_185750.png
    689.3 KB · Views: 182
I assume that this is the best we can get. It's a little bit blurred and etc. but in the TV cam and outside the car it looks ok. I'll have to move it a little bit to the left.
Ngl the car looks way better without the missionwinnow vomit thingy :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years