F1 2021 Visor Pack

Helmets F1 2021 Visor Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Highlightz submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Visor Pack - Visors from Various Drivers to use on custom helmet

Decided to make a pack of alot different drivers visors. For those that use Ego ERP Archiver for custom helmets this is for you. Works on any 2021 custom helmet that you have unlocked(Akkerman,Jackson, Deluxe etc.) The DDS files are included for ego archiver install.

Installation ERP/Ego Archive

Visors have to go here :

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\2021-custom-...

Read more about this resource...

What is the full file location?
On my end it just shows \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\2021-custom-...

I tried deluxe on all ERP files (gloves, helmet, suit) but it did not change anything in game.

What is the full file location?
On my end it just shows \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\2021-custom-...

I tried deluxe on all ERP files (gloves, helmet, suit) but it did not change anything in game.
Deluxe doesn' t have a Visor attachment slot in the texures so only use it for Akkerman and Jackson helmet.

Screenshot (42).png

You said it only works on \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\2021-custom-...

However, how do we apply the visors to our custom helmets? And when I say custom I mean the unbranded helmets that we can buy from the shop. Can we only change the visor of the real drivers and not our own customized characters helmets? There is no explanation for this properly or how to apply, I´m sorry I am new to modding F1 games.. But it´s confusing, and I´ve already downloaded Ego ERP. I dont own Aiden Jacksons helmet, but is there no way to customize the visors of the other item shop helmets that are in the game? Such as the Hot Streak, Urbanite, De-Rez and Overflow helmets?

I forgot to add, if there is a way to apply the visor mods to all helmets, where do I find the unbranded helmets file path? Whats it called, thanks.

You said it only works on \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\2021-custom-...

However, how do we apply the visors to our custom helmets? And when I say custom I mean the unbranded helmets that we can buy from the shop. Can we only change the visor of the real drivers and not our own customized characters helmets? There is no explanation for this properly or how to apply, I´m sorry I am new to modding F1 games.. But it´s confusing, and I´ve already downloaded Ego ERP. I dont own Aiden Jacksons helmet, but is there no way to customize the visors of the other item shop helmets that are in the game? Such as the Hot Streak, Urbanite, De-Rez and Overflow helmets?
You can only do custom visors on the akkerman and jackson helmets, butler, deluxe and player helmets cannot be modified

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%