F1 2021 Ultra grip & car stability

Misc F1 2021 Ultra grip & car stability Update 5

Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Ultra grip & car stability - For driving assistance

This mod was requested by many people, so I recreated it.

-More stability
-Wet grip equal default dry
-Dry grip increased
-Affect to AI and player
-Cars faster to 1 sec in dry conditions and to 15 sec in wet
-ABS and ATC settings from F1 2018
-included files for copy and paste with default skins and xml's for manual installation if you use skin mods
-For F1 2021 cars only
-Works on game v.1.04

Works in:
-My team & driver career(including already started ones)
-Grand Prix
-Split-screen...

Read more about this resource...

Hello ! You said that this mod was incompatible with Improved Dirty Air, but both of them merged seems to work pretty good to me, I did it like last year, putting the edited lines for Ultra Grip (but not the chassis I let the values that you've put for Improved Dirty air) and replaced the ones corresponding in the xml of Dirty air, and it works pretty good, just to keep you updated about that, you did a great job mate keep it up

Hello ! You said that this mod was incompatible with Improved Dirty Air, but both of them merged seems to work pretty good to me, I did it like last year, putting the edited lines for Ultra Grip (but not the chassis I let the values that you've put for Improved Dirty air) and replaced the ones corresponding in the xml of Dirty air, and it works pretty good, just to keep you updated about that, you did a great job mate keep it up
Okay, i mean copypaste files is incompatible, but you did good work :thumbsup:

Спасибо, мой друг, even tho' it was easier last year because I've putted the Dirty Air inside the Ultra Grip as it was shorter than Ultra Grip, this was a bit harder this time because there is so much things that looks the same, my eyes were dying ahah ! But hey, you should try and watch the result and if you like it upload it, it's the same as Improved Dirty Air, but with a bit faster cars, it's very intense

Спасибо, мой друг, even tho' it was easier last year because I've putted the Dirty Air inside the Ultra Grip as it was shorter than Ultra Grip, this was a bit harder this time because there is so much things that looks the same, my eyes were dying ahah ! But hey, you should try and watch the result and if you like it upload it, it's the same as Improved Dirty Air, but with a bit faster cars, it's very intense
Feel free to upload it instead of me :thumbsup: I don't plan to make and upload too many options and combinations of my mods, but if you feel that this is a good idea, then just do it;)

Okay, i mean copypaste files is incompatible, but you did good work :thumbsup:
Feel free to upload it instead of me :thumbsup: I don't plan to make and upload too many options and combinations of my mods, but if you feel that this is a good idea, then just do it;)
Ahah yeah I'll try it out but I did some tweaks to the xmls to try out some stuff and I kind of f*cked up the files at some point ahah ! Any chance that you could give me the edited lines for Improved Dirty Air as they are shorter than the grip ones ?

Ahah yeah I'll try it out but I did some tweaks to the xmls to try out some stuff and I kind of f*cked up the files at some point ahah ! Any chance that you could give me the edited lines for Improved Dirty Air as they are shorter than the grip ones ?
All i changed is:
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleLift value="1.5" />
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value="0.85" />

It's simply.

All i changed is:
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleLift value="1.5" />
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value="0.85" />

It's simply.
Oh yeah it's the same as last year thanks, that will be waayy faster to modify in your Ultra Grip mod instead of doing the contrary, thanks again, I'll try to upload it this week, I'll credit you and I'll tell you when the thing will be posted

Last edited:
Could you possible make a low grip or no grip mod, that way it makes the car harder to drive?
Tbh i don't want to do that. You can easily make it by yourself.
Just open car xml's with Ego ERP Archiver(export, edit with text editor and import back the same like in tutorial for manual installation), find lines(for front and rear)
<MinGripMultiplier value="0.55" />
<MaxGripMultiplier value="1.000000" />
<GripMultiplier value="1.000000" />
And edit values like you want.

Or use table for Cheat Engine like Aarava does:

Last edited:
hello strongestfish i really love ur mod! but i wonder, with wich setup does it work the best on track? does it matter? for example (custom setup/ balanced setup)? cuz when im on monaco and i have max downforce with ur mod the car still slides all over the place as if there isn't any downforce?

hello strongestfish i really love ur mod! but i wonder, with wich setup does it work the best on track? does it matter? for example (custom setup/ balanced setup)? cuz when im on monaco and i have max downforce with ur mod the car still slides all over the place as if there isn't any downforce?
Probably overheated tyres. I don't know, i don't use this mod for myself, it's created just to help people who have problems with driving.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back